– Has had some good stretches of sleep but I’m not getting my hopes up. Once Riley hit the four month sleep regression everything went to hell. And it’s looking like it might go the same way with Rhys.
– Cut his first tooth, what an overachiever.
– Adores Riley more and more. I swear if he’s ever grouchy we just have to get Riley to get him to laugh. Even if Riley scares the bejesus out of him or plays too rough, he loves him the most.
– Gurgles and makes so many cooing noises now, it’s adorable.
– Is still my little snuggle bunny.
– Was a total champ on our trip to San Diego. He either slept the whole way or looked out the window and I hope he’s that great on every road trip. His brother on the other hand, we were ready to leave him at home, ha.
– Celebrated his first 4th of July in (hand-me-down) style. And was passed around with family and friends and was such a little champ. Seriously, this little firecracker was just too cute.
– Is rolling from his tummy to his back. He’s even started lunging forward if he’s ever propped up. Dude is just ready to move and I AM NOT READY.
– Is ready for real food. I swear every time we eat in front of him he gets envious. Not sure if we’ll start it soon, but I think we’re getting there, he’s a hungry little guy.
– Am over this heat wave. We’ve admittedly spent a few days cooped up in the AC watching movies because I’m just too tired to do anything else.
– Could use like ten naps. Or just gallons of coffee poured directly into my veins.
– Am excited for my sister’s bachelorette party next weekend. It’ll be my first time away from Rhys and I’m ready for it, although not too excited to pump. But still, quality girl time? Count me in.
– Am taking full advantage of my mom being off for the month and my brother being home for the summer. Riley has loved spending time with both of them and it’s truly saving my sanity.
– Love the Ergo. Even though I get super hot carrying my little heater, Rhys falls asleep almost every time I use it and I love it.
– Still get a little misty-eyed looking at my kids. It’s so crazy to think I’m here and I’m their mom. The me of five years ago still hangs around and she’s incredibly grateful for right now.