Oh yes, it’s that time again. Time for some yearly goals/resolutions/aspirations/all of the above.
Last year’s goals were a big step for me.
I did almost all of them. The blog is still a mess and I don’t think I tried a new recipe every month, but I did try a lot. So I consider last year a big ole success with goal making/finishing/doing.
With that, I have high hopes for 2013 and big aspirations, so here we go:
- Read 45 books [I barely finished that last year so my goal is to get there and hopefully surpass that!]
- Stop it with the second helping/serving/scoop.
- Realize when I can no longer help someone. People need to want to help themselves before I can help them.
- Send out at least 10 surprise/no reason cards or gifts.
- Clean up the blog, figure out easy things blog things on my own [although I do love the help of my fairy blogparents].
- Watch 10 Movies from 1001 Movies to See before you die.
- Continue to rock red lipstick. It’s sassy and wonderful. Enjoy it.
So that’s that, wish me luck! 2013 I’m so ready for you. Let’s do this.
What are some of your goals for the year?