Everyone seems to be talking about summertime, and I mean, why not? It’s finally here! And similar to what Amy was writing about the other day, I feel like there are certain things that just make Summer feel a whole lot more like Summer (if that makes any sense at all). So because it’s Friday and lists are appropriate I figure I’d share some of my Summery things:
- Going to my first baseball game of the year (preferably a Dodger game).
- Eating breakfast/lunch/dinner on a patio outside.
- A trip to the beach.
- Not wearing pants for weeks on end (because dresses and skirts are seriously where it’s at).
- Needing my sunglasses for the drive home from work.
- Spending a lazy afternoon at the pool.
- Eating copious amounts of pineapple.
- Drinking a sangria with dinner.
- Watching some of the biggest blockbusters in theaters even if I don’t have any desire to see them.
Yes summer is truly a wonderful time even if it’s not just vacation time any more (oh how I miss the days of summer vacation). So tell me, what are some of the things that make it summery for you?
happy weekend all!