Another Tuesday, another fabulous day in Hollywood. So let’s get started shall we?
- Starting off this week’s cuteness we have a new baby on the block, little Charlotte Prinze with mama Sarah Michelle Gellar. Seriously she is too cute and love those cheeks!
- Also bringing some major cuteness is little Satyana Denisof and mama Alyson. Seriously they are the cutest little duo, I just love it.
- In other bebe news, Mel Gibson’s baby momma Oxana whatever is sort of nuts and their separation is all sorts of dramaful these days, yikes…the Lohan’s are going to be on another TV show (yeah because that first one was solid TV gold, oy)…Kellie Pickler (oh how that girl makes me laugh) is newly engaged, congrats!…and apparently Megan Fox and Brian Austen Green have tied the knot, congrats to them as well I suppose…Matt LeBlanc had a grand ole time in London and definitely has some drunk face action going on, haha…Angelina Jolie opened up a bit in a new Vanity Fair interview…and although I haven’t been the biggest fan of Katie Holmes lately, I am loving this fun loving picture of her and Malin Akerman:
- In some favorites news….
Sandra Bullock is a single lady again and also has one hell of a divorce lawyer because I think that may be one the fastest Hollywood divorces ever.
A new fave to the mix, Mr. Zefron himself at the Dodger game I was at. And I admit, he’s sort of dreamy.
Also in some favorites news, our favorite LiLu is in the running to be MTV’s first TwitterJockey (TJ) and we all need to show our support, weee.
- And in today’s Twilight news…
UM IS THERE ANY OTHER NEWS BESIDES THE FACT THAT I’M GOING TO SEE ECLIPSE AT MIDNIGHT??? No? Yeah I didn’t think so either.
Oh well there was the Eclipse premiere last week and the trinity looked pretty fabulous. I mean a red suit Rob? That is daring. And Kristen you don’t look too miserable. And Taylor, oh Taylor you can do no wrong.
- And in movie news…
One movie that makes sense and I can’t wait for: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I. A new trailer was released and man this movie just looks better and better every time.
However a movie that makes absolutely no sense AT ALL. Titanic 2. Um. Did we see the same movie? Why oh why does someone think this is a good idea???
- And in music news…
The BET Awards were on Sunday and I didn’t see any of it but I watched most of Chris Brown’s performance and his dancing is awesome but um him crying, seriously crying while singing “Man in the Mirror” was just all sorts of awkward. Anyhoo here are some pics from the night.
- Lastly in today’s WTF news we have one hell of a headline. I mean it doesn’t even need a story:
And that’s what’s going on in Hollywood, woo. Anything I missed let me know.