That’s right kids, it’s my birthday*! Woo!
I figured that 26 on the 25th doesn’t sound nearly as cool as 25 on the 25th sounded last year so the 5th anniversary of my 21st on the 25th works just as well right? Haha, yes I know I am ridiculous.
Anyways it’s sort of crazy to say goodbye to 25. I mean I did so many awesome things at 25…
- I got engaged to my best friend (awwwwww).
- I went to North Carolina with my seven college besties.
- I went to Vegas with 20+ bloggers (and Matt) and lived to tell about it.
- I went au natural on the blog and was okay with it.
- I got my Clementine and I still love her.
- I went to Chicago for the first time.
- I met a whole lot of future in-laws.
- The first of my college friends got married and it was wonderful.
- I was a MOH for the first time in my cousin’s wedding.
- I INTERVIEWED THE WHOLE CAST OF NEW MOON. (yes that still warrants caps, haha)
- I got my wedding dress (which I cannot wait to wear in 4 months, holy crap 4 months!)
- I started drinking coffee!! And red wine!
- Matt and I took our engagement pictures and we stayed true to our silly selves and I loved them.
- I walked in a half marathon again and beat my time by five minutes.
- I went on a whirlwind trip to Seattle to show girls how to play a game I love.
- And we officially booked our Italian honeymoon!
So pretty much 25 was a rock star and 26 has some big shoes to fill. So 26 how about the most amazing wedding ever? Or a lunch/dinner/ice cream/pub hang out with Keanu or Sam or Simon okay? Or winning the lotto? Or a super fantastic house at a super fantastic price? Or how about my allergies disappear forever? Or EW/People/PopSugar asks me to work red carpets and write movie reviews? Okay? Sound good? Sound like a plan? Awesome.
Well then welcome 26, good to see you, make yourself comfortable, stay a while.
happy birthday to me!
*updated to add my birthday is actually Sunday but posting today was just more fun since I don’t post on weekends.