Whether they were together at one point in real life or on screen I’ve decided to make my top ten errr eleven (I couldn’t narrow it down to ten this week, haha) of Hollywood couples in lieu of Valentine’s Day this weekend (and I admit I sort of got this idea from elledee, so thank you!), so here we go:
11. Harry and Helen Tasker (Arnold Schwartzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis). Have you seen True Lies? Do you not just love it? Seriously one of my family’s favorite movies to watch and the first rated R movie I ever saw, haha. But um I love Helen and Harry in this movie, especially when they team up together, classic.
10. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett. Despite the Scientology and sexual orientation rumors I heart them. I’ve always loved Will since his Fresh Prince days and when he married Jada it just seemed so perfect and cute. They always look like they’re having fun and seriously, could they get any better looking?
9. Meredth and Dr.McDreamy (Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey). Yes they’ve had a very tumultuous relationship but I still heart them. I loved their sticky note wedding and I love that they are actually sort of happy and cutesy again these days, it’s endearing and good to see on a show where almost every relationship seems doomed, haha.
8. Alex and Isabel (Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek). One of the best chick flick movies ever…Fool’s Rush In. Seriously I heart Matthew Perry anyways, but when matched up with Salma it was just too entertaining and incredibly cute.
7. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Of course I had to include the parents to the cutest kid in Hollywood! I mean really, they are so cute together and so normal and have such a precious family it’s almost sickening, almost.
6. Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger. Josh oh Josh. I am so glad you found yourself a normal lady in Hollywood. These two are so freaking cute together and I love how they talk about each other and how they always look so happy together, it’s all sorts of preciousness.
5. Marshall and Lily (Jason Segel and Alyson Hannigan). If you’re not watching How I Met Your Mother slap yourself on the wrist right this second. Not only does Neil Patrick Harris make it amazing but Lily and Marshall and their oh so adorable antics are just too freaking cute (and pretty hilarious). And I may or may not have teared up when I watched their wedding, just saying.
4. Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Swoonface. I mean how could I not love them in the Notebook and then the fact that they dated in real life too?! Sadly, it was too good to be true but ohmygodtheyweresocutetogether!
3. Pacey and Joey (Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes). Oh yes, I was (still am) the biggest Dawson’s Creek fan and when the show ended and Pacey and Joey were together I’m pretty sure I clapped and cheered in excitement. Pacey was always my favorite (I mean hello, Josh is my number two) and I was just happy when him and Joey were together.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. Oh how my heart will always go on for these two (oh yes, corny Titanic joke). I love them in Titanic and I love seeing how close as friends they really are, they are just so adorable. And when Kate thanked him in her acceptance speech at the Oscar’s last year I’m pretty sure the teenager in me squeeeed.
1. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. This comes as no surprise seeing as to how Keanu is my number one fuego, Speed is my all time favorite movie and Sandra is just all sorts of wonderful. Pretty much them together on screen makes my heart oh so happy (yes that even includes the Lake House and all of it’s incredibly cheesiness).
So do you agree? Who would you add?
Hope you all have a lovely long Valentine’s Day weekend however and whoever you spend it with :)