So yeah it’s Thursday, not Tuesday but you gotta admit, my own personal Hollywood news was a little bit cooler than anything I could pull from the headlines, haha. Anyhoo Hollywood still went on and I’ve got some goodness to share.
- In this week’s adorable bebeness we have a not so bebe any more, little Matilda Ledger. Seriously her pink boots are so darn cute and she just looks so much like Heath, adorable.
- Also in this week’s cuteness we have my favorite Hollywood kids, Violet and Seraphina Affleck. Seriously this picture just melted my heart a little bit with all the cuteness.
- And because there was just too much cuteness I had to share Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon and her oh so adorable twin boys, especially because I envision that my future children could look something like them and just as cute if not cuter.
- Moving on from the kidlets to some other Hollywood fabulousness. I heart Taylor Swift. Her opening monologue from SNL last weekend was priceless.
She was also a big time winner at the CMA’s last night and look rather divine as well.
- For today’s Twilight news there is some good stuff.
One. The holy trinity graces the cover of the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly and man do they look good.
Three. Also in Robsten news, they were caught holding hands!! Alert the press! Okay I do admit it’s pretty adorable whether or not they are dating. And apparently they aren’t the only Twilight duo holding hands.
Four. Some super fan mashed up two of my favorite things, Twilight and Fringe, into a lovely dramatic video.
- And in movie news…
Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin will be hosting next year’s Academy Awards. Should be a funny combination, I just hope they don’t sing, or sing too much. I loved Hugh’s opening number this year to have someone try and compete so soon after, haha.
Remember 3 Men and a Baby and 3 Men and a Little Lady? Well apparently the little lady is all grown up and getting married because 3 Men and a Bride is coming to a theater near you.
Also in movie news, Matt and I saw The Men Who Stare at Goats on Tuesday night and it was pretty funny. Not amazing, not laugh out loud nonstop hilarity or anything but it definitely had some funny parts and I had a good time.
- And in TV news…
Greek. Finally watched the season finale and man do I love this show. It always makes me laugh, the dance off was the best part I think. Well that and Dale and Rusty’s battle bots and the fact that the girls burned down a sorority house. Can’t wait to see what next season!
Top Model. Yay Laura!! Boo for Jennifer being out. I can’t believe they narrowed it down to the top two already but oh well, and I can’t believe Laura made it that far but oh do I love her. Loved the photo shoot too, woo Hawaiin goddess.
Scrubs. It’s coming back. Are you ready for a new batch of doctors? Still don’t know how I feel about this, but it’s worth a shot.
The Mentalist. This is becoming one of my favorite shows lately, so freaking funny. Simon Baker is so suave and cute and yeah just his character is hilarious as well as a smarty pants. And then Van Pelt and Rigsby and their hidden love affair is pretty dang adorable too.
Desperate Housewives. Check out my review over at BSC Reviews, woo.
- And lastly in today’s WTF news we have a hilarious story out of Cornell University. Apparently two coworkers (who are both married to other people) were exchanging some R-rated emails back and forth when somehow the entire campus got CCed on one of them. Haha, can you imagine getting that in your inbox?
And that my friends is today’s Hollywood scoop, anything I missed? Let me know!