Usually I’d say a wish list or something along those lines, but I’m feeling a bit greedy lately and these are some of the things I currently want. If you can contribute in any way you know my email.
- An amazing wedding location to magically appear and be uber affordable and amazing and perfect to be open on the date we want and to book it, soon.
- Joshua Jackson to make a surprise appearance at tonight’s Dawson’s Creek event. I’m not really holding my breath but I want him to be there. Two encounters in one year would be freaking amazing!
- To eat as much macaroni and cheese as I want and lose weight. Yes I want that and one day it’ll happen (and no vomiting will not be included in that plan, haha).
- Rob Pattinson to release a CD. I mean “Never Think” is amazing and I swoon every time. So yes Rob I want you to release a CD, thanks.
- To function on less sleep so I can actually get up and work out and stay up late reading.
- Entertainment Weekly to see my blog and love me and ask me to interview celebrities and write movie reviews.
- Matt’s back to be better.
- A house. With lots of space. So I can decorate. And have parties. And be awesome.
- A fabulous dark purple dress.
- To sing and dance like a pro so I can guest star on Glee.
- To go to another amazing Wii Fit Plus party with some of my favorite bloggers.
And what’s on your ‘want list’ these days?