Oh where to start this week? So much Halloween goodness in the world of Hollywood.
- One of my favorite Hollywood family’s, the Stefani/Rossdale were out and about and looking fabulous and super cute on Halloween.
- And a new baby face to the blog we have Natalie Morales (from the Today Show) and her baby boy Luke dressed up as Charlie Brown. Seriously his big blue eyes are just heart warming and so darn cute.
- Also looking super adorable is the Denisof family and their adorable kangaroo outfits. Seriously precious!
- Also speaking of babies, Sarah Chalke (of Scrubs fame) is quite pregnant and super cute looking; Colin Farrel’s girlfriend just had his second child, Mel Gibson’s girlfriend just had Mel’s eighth kid, Mary Stuart Masterson (from two of my favorite movies Bad Girls and Benny and Joon) just had her first bebe and my favorite of favorite baseball players Mike Piazza and his wife just welcomed their second daughter. Good gracious that’s a lot of babies!
- Moving on from the babies and on to some more Halloweenness….
- Also in some Halloween trickery, when Taylor Swift was a guest on Ellen’s show last week Ellen played a great prank on her and got it on camera. I would totally react like Taylor too, way too funny. Check it out here.
- Moving on to my oh so favorite Twilight news of the day.
Almost a year to the day when I first read the book, I have officially started reading Twilight again. I hope to read it and New Moon before New Moon hits theaters in 17 days!!
Also in Twilight related news, Dakota Fanning is officially more adorable than I first thought she was. She’s in high school and on cheerleading squad and just got voted as a Homecoming princess, so fun.
And in my favorite Twilight star news, Rob just did another hawt photo shoot with Vanity Fair and wowza is about all I can get out without drooling, haha.
- And in TV news…
Greek. Okay so I’m a week behind but I totally squealed like a giddy school girl at the end of last week’s episode when Casey and Cappie kissed! Squeeeee. So don’t tell me what happened last night, I haven’t watched it yet, don’t want to know if there is trouble in their new coupledom. Just let me enjoy them together for now, woo.
Top Model. Okay one. Hawaii really is their abroad destination? Um Hawaii is cool and all but I mean in past cycles they’ve gone to Australia and Japan? Actually abroad! But eh. Anyhoo the photo shoot was interesting, the mixed races and what not but why did Erin keep saying “Free Tibet”, it was ridiculous. And yeah I bet Erin will make it to the top three, they freaking love her. And I heart Laura. The end.
Grey’s Anatomy. Another stellar episode. Lexie’s diaper was probably my favorite part of the whole episode. She is hard core! And Derek was so cute with his champagne then passing out at the end of the night, I can’t even imagine that kind of surgery.
How I Met Your Mother. I love their analogies to talking to the kids, the neighbors were “bagpiping” and we were “eating a sandwich”, haha. And I do love Robin and Barney together, but man their fights are insanity, haha. And is it not weird at all for Ted to see them together? I feel like there has to be some lingering feelings towards that. And someone please tell me the last slap will be coming soon, this season please? K thanks.
Desperate Housewives. My review is up at BSC Review, woo.
Anything I missed? Let me know!