Oh yes it’s one of those fabulous Friday posts. And go!
- Thanks to everyone for entering my Blu Fringe giveaway. Pacey Witter is by far my favorite Joshua Jackson role, but I have to agree he’s pretty great as Peter Bishop too. Anyhoozits, the winner of the giveaway is:
Congrats! Send me an email with your info and I’ll get it sent out. Woo.
- Speaking of Joshua Jackson, Ali and I are going to Dawson’s Creek: A Look Back at the Paley Center in a couple weeks? Want to come with? Buy yourself a ticket and join us! I really don’t know what it’s going to be like but I love all things Dawson’s Creek so I just had to go. And I figure if it’s anything like the Fringe event I went to in April that’s just fine with me.
- I actually don’t have a wedding to go to this weekend. Wahoo. Just birthday activities for my grandma, not too shabby.
- I always listen to this song in October and I just love it. You should too.
- The Dodgers make me crazy sometimes and I really hope we can pull out a couple wins, that would be great. World Series? Yes please.
- I plan on sleeping in til 10 tomorrow and it will be glorious.
Anything I should know about you today?