Happy Bridal Shower! Bet you didn’t see this one coming huh? Well you can blame it all on Erin and her super cuteness of an idea to give you a virtual bridal shower before the big day.
Seriously I think it’s just the cutest and I almost wish I was already married so I could give you some pre-married life tips, but we’re pretty much in the same boat here, haha. Instead I’ve decided to share my own little list of what Love means to me (well sort of, just a snippet at least) because well that’s all I got right now…
- …sometimes letting the boy win at Wii bowling instead of kicking his butt everytime.
- …sharing a bottle of wine on a Saturday night and watching a horrible (yet easy oh so easy to make fun of) movie together.
- …watching Sports Center for an hour before asking to change the channel.
- …being totally silly and not getting embarrassed.
- …a whole lot of laughing.
- …a little spontaneous adventure every now and then.
- …kind of crazy, a little tiring, but all sorts of awesome and amazing.
- …eating his soggy fries while he takes your crunchy ones.
- …taking ridiculous pictures like this:
Renee I am so excited for you and hope you have the most lovely and wonderous wedding ever! I hope your Love is everything I wrote and more. You and the Beau seem quite fantastic together so congrats times a million and can’t wait to read all about it! :)