Oh hello there Tuesday. Got some Hollywood news for me? Of course you do!
- Let’s get to some cute bebes shall we? This week’s first adorable bebe is little Nahla Aubrey. Seriously she just looks so precious in this pic as mama Halle is holding her, I had to share it and it’s cuteness (and um she could totally be my kid, check out those curls!):
- For our next cute bebes we have Shiloh and Z Jolie-Pitt! It’s been a while since we’ve seen Angelina with any of the kids so I’m glad to see they are just as cute as ever (and dressing just like mom with the whole black business, haha). But seriously heart them.
- And because I just love those kidlets and my favorite Violet is just so cute and happy with her mom and this picture made my heart happy I just had to share it.
lav the happiness.
- And moving on from all that bebe cuteness to some more grown upish cuteness.
Look at those Harry Potter kids all grown up and lookin classyish at a photo call for the new movie. I haven’t read the books yet but I’ve seen all the movies and I can’t wait to see it next week. Glad these kids have kept their cuteness without going all Lindsay Lohan on us, haha.
- For today’s Twilight news we have the Twilight symposium. Yes you saw that right, there was a symposium. You could get a special tour of Forks, Forks high school, their prom. Oh goodness. I’m so glad I’m still somewhat normal when things like this get mentioned.
- In some movie news…
I still need to see Transformers 2 (even if I’ve heard horrible reviews) and Public Enemies and man a whole lot more, I love Summertime movies. But um I think you can count me out of seeing this movie:um Audrina and Rumer Willis? Is this a comedy?
Haha, oh no thank you.
- In music news…
Michael Jackson’s funeral is today. I still can’t totally grasp that he’s gone. I also can’t grasp how insane it’s going to be today. Like I said, I’ll always remember Michael Jackson and I hope the rest of the world does too.
- In TV news…
Not a whole lot going on since most TV is still on hiatus. Mad Men is on my DVD player to watch, I just need the time to watch it. Other than that there’s been some TV stars moseying around town and revving up for filming to start…
- And lastly in today’s WTF news we actually have quite the cute video of Jenny the pug. Jenny pushes around stuffed animal dogs in a baby stroller and it’s pretty weird looking but also pretty darn cute. Oh the things that dogs can do.
And that my friends is today’s Hollywood news, woot. Anything I missed? Feel free to share it.