It’s Tuesday and you know what that means…it’s Hollywood day! So let’s not waste any time and get to it!
- For today’s first celeb baby we have the ever adorable Nahla Aubrey. Seriously with parents like Gabriel Aubrey and Halle Berry, it was pretty hard to go wrong with her genes. She is just so precious!
- For today’s second bebe we have another adorable girl with some cute mixed genes in her as well, little Harlow. Seriously she makes some of the cutest faces (but I think Em’s may be cuter) and ah, just heart her and her cuteness.
- Oh my goodness and just because I heart them and these pictures make my heart melt, my most favoritest Hollywood fam, the Garner-Afflecks and their super cute girls, ah! Love!
- In some favorites news, Josh Jackson and Diane Kruger (aka my most favoritest couple) are officially moving in together! And they’re talking babies! Ah! Love them. Can I be invited to the wedding? Please! :)
- As for a couples I don’t care about, apparently Evan Rachel Wood and Shane West are dating and ummm Speidi are still the most dramaful, attention getting, couple on the planet.
- So apparently the Tony’s were on last night and my fave Neil Patrick Harris hosted. And I missed it all. Blame the Laker’s, heck blame exhaustion, blame whatever. But was it good? I bet NPH was awesome, right? He did look dashing, that’s for sure.
Oh oh and I found his closing number I heard all about. Ah he is the best! Heart him. Heart this performance.
- In other favorites news… also know as Twilight news….which today just means a picture of Rob Pattinson, we have a picture of Rob, being Rob, in plaid.
- And in movie news…
The Hangover. So many people I know saw this movie over the weekend and said they thought of me since I was in Vegas, haha. Now the only tigers we saw were in cages and the babies belonged to other people but apparently this movie was a huge hit and even beat out Up. So I guess I should see it now? Yeah I think so.
The Proposal. Oh my goodness I cannot wait to see this movie! I love Sandra Bullock (she’s my fave leading lady) and umm Ryan Reynolds is all sorts of deliciousness. But I’ve gotta say that I loved this video of them promoting the Proposal even more! Seriously too cute, and Betty White is a rock star. The end.
Also in movie news, did you know Eat, Pray, Love is getting turned into a movie? Doesn’t really surprise me but Julia Roberts will be playing the leading lady and apparently Javier Bardem is in talks to star in it as well. I’m sort of interested to see how this will play out on the big screen, very interested I say.
Oh wait and one more movie news tidbit. Transformers had their first premiere in Tokyo over the weekend and I gotta say, even though I’m not a huge Megan Fox or Shia fan, I think they both look pretty dang schnazzy:
- And in TV news…
John and Kate Plus Eight. Now I’m not going to comment on all the cheating drama and now the animal abuse drama, but I will say that TLC is totally milking this family and it’s awkwardness and sadness for everything they can get. Why do I say this besides the obvious? Last week they aired Kate’s birthday, which was in March. The season premiere with the sextuplets birthday and all the drama, took place in May. Basically TLC is trying to get as much out of the media attention as they can get and the poor kids are stuck in the middle of it all. I used to love this show and even though I still watch, it just makes me a bit sad inside. Hopefully things will change, hopefully.
Medium. Oh man. Does anyone watch this show besides me? Thank goodness it wasn’t a series finale because man what a cliffhanger of an episode! Basically the Mexican cartel was involved and Allison was freaking out and she had a brain tumor and she may lose her powers and just wow. Cannot wait for this to come back on CBS (just please don’t make it at the same time as two other shows, please!)
Law and Order: SVU. Another ohmygosh finale?!? I don’t like it when my faves are in peril and man were Eliot and Olivia in peril at the end of the season finale. I couldn’t believe that the crazy tech assistant was such a psycho, I mean he was weird, but killer weird? No way. Man next season will be another interesting one and I cannot wait.
Greek. Oh man so I’m still a week behind but I love this show. Ohmygoodness and remember when I met Calvin from the show and another guy was with him? Well now he’s finally on the show! He’s Grant! And ah! Love Calvin and Grant. And looooove Cappie, seriously he’s the most hilarious on the show. Love it.
Top Model. Remember Allison from this past season of Top Model? Of course you do! She was in the final two and her eyes are huge. Well, Rich, my most favorite Top Model recapper, posted a hilarious video with Allison and his cat and as weird as it is it’s oh so fitting. Check it out here and enjoy.
- And lastly for today’s WTF news we have this hilarious article that has compiled some of the best orphaned tweets. Seriously there are some gems in there like ” what kind of donuts are you offering?” and “trying to escape this insanity.” Any good orphaned tweets out there you know of? haha.
And that my friends is today’s Hollywood update. Anything I missed, you know the drill, feel free to share it.