I know this is becoming a “oh-my-gosh-I’m-engaged-and-so-in-love” blog but I can’t help it today.
Last year I shared “our story” and this year I thought I’d share some threesness….
Three TV shows I watch that Matt openly makes fun of:
- Top Model
- The Hills
- Grey’s Anatomy
Three TV shows I think he secretly likes (or at least pays attention to):
- Grey’s Anatomy (not even kidding, Matt figured out last night’s finale before I did! Ohhh what a twist!!)
- Desperate Housewives (I’m pretty sure he knows who’s married to who and that’s impressive)
- Without a Trace (Yeah you can’t not like this show compare to the other crap I watch, haha)
Three TV channels Matt will have the TV on if he has the remote:
- ESPN (umm yeah. This is the majority of any of his channel changes, haha)
- Discovery Channel (Mythbusters or any How It’s Made show)
- Food Network (he is a food fanatic)
Three things I’ve learned about Matt while living with him:
- He flays a lot in his sleep sometimes.
- He leaves stuff everywhere….but eventually picks it up.
- He get ready waaaaay quicker than I do.
Three things I say to Matt pretty regularly:
- “Maaaaatt. Can you kill this spider pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?”
- “Aren’t you glad I watch the Hills? Spencer makes you look like the best fiance ever!”
- “So what game is this? Who’s playing?”
Three things Matt says to me regularly:
- “I can’t believe you watch this show”
- “Yes, even if you gain a million pounds I’ll still love you”
- “Your face”
Basically I love the guy and I can’t wait to spend oh so many more years with him!
Hope everyone has a most fabulous weekend!