So I’m not going to lie, my brain has been fuzzy and I’ve been walking on clouds all week. I mean I know you can’t really blame me but I have no idea how I blogged all week, did work and was even semi productive. It’s all sort of a blur of happiness.
And because of this, today’s post is short(ish) and sweet.
- When my parent’s told my youngest brother (who’s 11) that Matt was proposing to me, he asked them “Did he go to Jared’s?” (please tell me you’ve seen those commercials and get the hilarity and preciousness to the statement).
- My other brother (who’s 13) called me on Monday to tell me he thought of a great wedding location. On a cliff at a beach at sunset. That was all he called to tell me. (I may or may not have teared up at the cuteness of my “too cool for school” teenage brother).
- Matt has already started brainstorming and writing stuff down for the wedding. And he’s so into it all that I know he’ll definitely help with the planning and what not and gah I love that man. I’m marrying a winner for sure.
- As much as I am tempted, my blog most likely won’t be weddingcentric once we start the planning part. I’m not saying I won’t post anything wedding, but don’t expect every detail, gotta have some surprises here :)
- And totally opposite of weddings, the three day rule. Amazing. Seriously, amazing. Alexa reminded me of Monday’s gem on How I Met Your Mother and I just have to share it.
And that’s all I got today folks. Anything you want to share?
Hope you have a most fabulous weekend!