Things that are awesome:
- Birthday celebrations starting on Friday. (I know you’re getting sick of hearing about it, but my goodness I am so excited for my birthday, it’s like 21 all over again, haha)
- This song. Any song that can make the Eiffel 65 song popular again gets props from me.
- Leftover cheese pizza for lunch.
- All seven of my college besties going to North Carolina Memorial Day weekend! I almost squealed when I bought my ticket yesterday, haha.
- Bloggers taking over Sin City in June. It’s going to be epic.
- Me not having a total breakdown over the cost of everything the next two months. Hey I like Ramen, so it’s okay.
- Possibly, maybe, who knows, fingers crossed seeing Joshua Jackson on Thursday night.
- My hair. I’m in love with the shortness.
- It’s Earth Day! Yay Earth! Are you green today?
- Twitter. I’m so glad it’s finally picked up since I was on it for so long with no one doing anything. Now it’s a little crazy, but it’s still awesome.
- Red velvet cupcakes. *hint hint* :)
Things that aren’t as awesome:
- It’s supposed to be in the 60s this weekend. 60s people? 60s? We just had 100s here, what the eff is this 60s business? I do not approve.
Yeah that’s about all the unawesome I can think of right now. Life is just way too good right now. What’s awesome in your life these days?