- I have sneezed about 21948093157846754968 times in the past week. It hasn’t been pretty.
- I haven’t slept through the night in two weeks. I wake up at least four times a night. I don’t get tired at night until like 1. Seriously, this is just getting old.
- Something happened over the weekend to one of my close friends and it’s shaken me up. I’ve pretty much shed tears randomly since Saturday at random points in the day and I don’t know when or if it will stop.
- Monday night I went out to dinner with three of my good friends from high school (two from middle school even) and had an amazing time. We talked about everything from our dating lives, our lives in general, Prop 8, travel, babies, movies and pretty much everything else. And although we don’t agree on everything we were still able to debate like civil adults and accept our different viewpoints. I love us and our adultlike yet unadultlike ways.
- I’m reading Three Cups of Tea and am probably going to finish it today which makes me really happy because as much as I love the story and the message behind it all, I’m ready to read something else. The end is just dragging along for me and I feel horrible since it’s all interesting and a true story on top of it.
- Yesterday I got How I Met Your Mother Season 3 and it pretty much made my day. Checked that off the birthday list.
- Speaking of my birthday, it’s 17 days away! Woo. And I sent out the official evite for the 25th birthday bash. And wine is involved. And friends. And I need a new dress! And I’m just so excited! Ah!
- Did I mention I’m turning 25? Remember way back when when I couldn’t wait to be 25? Yeah I still feel like that. I’m not afraid of getting older, I’m welcoming it with open arms :)
Clearly I am all over the place lately and that’s okay right? I can be sad and sleep deprived and overly excited and giddy all at the same time? Wait is that possible? Eh I don’t know. But whatever, I don’t care, I’m doing it anyways.