Oh it’s Tuesday so you know what that means right? It’s the Hoooolllywooood post.
- For today’s bebe cuteness I couldn’t not post this adorable picture of Gavin Rossdale running on the beach (yeah the beach, in LA, in February) with little Kingston. It just made my ovaries hurt a bit it’s so adorable:
- And even though these pics are a week old I have to share the Jolie- Pitt twinsies because my goodness even if they are an overhyped family they are still cute as can be!
- Speaking of bebes and what not, the woman that had octuplets, who already had six young kids, who’s living with her parents. I swear the story is like something out of a soap opera, there’s bankruptcy, there’s an autisitic child, there are twins, there is no father in the picture and the grandfather is headed back to Iraq to work. And on top of it all, the mom is a money grubbing crazy face. Seriously it’s just ridiculous.
- In other non-bebe but still youngin celebrity news, Dakota Fanning is all over the place lately and seriously she is one sophisticated and adorable young lady. And is it bad that I want every dress she’s been rockin lately?
And seriously if tweens need a role model it’s better to have Dakota than Miley who’s been in all sorts of trouble lately, oy.
- And because my post is lacking in any hot guys I decided to throw in some Ryan Reynolds, I mean he’s freakin adorable and he does have a movie coming out soonish with my fave Sandra, heart.
- In music news…
If your name is Jenny you should probably place your bid on the infamous number 867-5309. Not even kidding, someone is selling the famous number on Ebay. Apparently he gets at least 40 calls a day form 80s fanatics and is ready to hand the number over….at a nice price (right now it’s at $5,100), haha.
Also in music news, 50 years ago was the “day the music died” when Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and J.P. “the Big Bopper Richardson” all went down in a plane in Iowa. Twas a sad day but it’s always good to know that legends will always be remembered.
- In movie news….
I read last week that there was some issues with the DVD release of Zak and Miri Make a Porno. Apparently Walmart was being sort of a stickler and wouldn’t sell the movie unless they took the word “porno” out of it. Unfortunately, Kevin Smith and co. had to comply, however I feel like they got the last word with the DVD cover:
And this is what the regular copy is:
- And in TV news…
The Hills. I have an inside source that revealed some top notch juicy info that the infamous evil duo that I detest may actually be getting their own spin off. Yes, you are hearing me right, Spencer and Heidi are apparently getting their own show. Oh dear goodness save us all.
Fringe. Did you see Grams?!?! Grams from Dawson’s Creek was in a small tidbit with Pacey, er Josh and my high school heart just fluttered. And um besides that, the rest of the episode involved a brain melting computer program, how I’m online right now? I have no idea. *updated to add, thatshortchick informed me that Anna Torv and Mark Valley got married over the holidays, how cute. And how very Angelina/Brad, Ryan/Rachel of them, haha*
CSI: Oh man did you watch last week’s episode??? Severed arms, muscles on the floor, crazy people!? It was one ridiculous episode and I’m pretty sure I covered my eyes at least three times, haha. But oh how I love that show.
How I Met Your Mother. I say it every week, but if you aren’t watching this show you are seriously missing out. One of the best part’s of the episode…Barney’s Video Resume. Seriously amazing or should I say…..awesome, awesome, awesome. And I love how they incorporated Alyson Hannigan’s prego tummy into it with the hot dog eating contest, very clever, haha.
- Lastly in today’s WTF news, did you see the story of the “extra show” people in Tucson got while watching the Super Bowl on Sunday? Well apparently during a Comcast telecast 10 seconds of porn got interjected into the game right after the Cardinals took the lead. Sounds like there’s some rauchy Steelers fans in Tucson, haha.
And that is today’s latest of latest random Hollywood news. Anything I missed? Let me know about it. Woo.