There are several things true about today. And I thought I’d share…
- Today is Christmas Eve! Wee!
- I have done zero wrapping at this point ant that is what the rest of my day will look like.
- I officially slept in until 10:30 and could have easily gone back to sleep, oh man I love sleep.
- Last night I got to hang out with some high school friends at the same sketchy bar we went to for my sister’s birthday and it was awesome.
- It’s currently raining and I am not a fan.
- Love Actually is sitting in my DVD player ready for me to turn on once I start my wrapping bonanza.
- I plan on staying in my pajamas for most of the day and good gracious it feels good.
- Tonight I’m having dinner with my fam, my grandma, some aunts and my great aunt and I can’t really wait for it!
- Well let’s be honest I can’t believe that TOMORROW is CHRISTMAS! Ah! I’m so excited.
- Probably so excited that I won’t be able to sleep through the night, because I never really can on Christmas Eve, haha, I always feel like this kid.
And that’s about all of the post I can come up with for today, haha. I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas Eve and have an even more fabulous Christmas tomorrow!
Anything true for you today?