So Hollywood was all a whirl this week/end (actually I have no idea what that really means but I thought I’d use it…anyhoo…moving on). And there is plenty to share, so let’s not waste any time and get going:
- This week’s cute bebe comes from the Jolie-Pitt family. It’s bee too long since we’ve seen the cuteness that is Shiloh, the bad assness of Z and the spaced out adorableness of Pax, but alas they have returned to good ole Nola with mama Angelina:
In other Jolie-Pitt news Angelia and Brad went to the NYC premiere of Changeling (which looks amazing by the way) and seriously they don’t look like they’ve been up all night with six kids and I am impressed. And apparently in between all of that Angelina had time to get two more tatoos for Viv and Knox. Yeah I’m not gonna lie, it’s kind of cool she has all of her kids locations of birth tattooed on her.
- In other cute bebe news, Marcia Cross seems to always be out and about having a great time with her girls and seriously it’s adorable. And I just couldn’t resist this picture of Marcia and Savannah together….absolutely adorable:
- In other celebrity/movie news, Sunday night was the premiere of Leo and Russel’s new flick Body of Lies. Now I don’t really know how I feel about the movie and Leo’s facial hair, but I do know that I am a fan of him in his dashing suit at the premiere. Seriously Leo cleans up so well. Which reminds me, on Saturday (or was it Friday?) Titanic was on TBS (or was it TNT?) and we watched like the very end when old Rose throws the necklace over and I was pretty bummed I had missed the whole movie, because let’s be honest I saw it seven times in theater and I am not at all embarrassed by that, haha. But I did love the end when Jack and Rose are reunited, aw le swoon. Where am I going with this? I have no idea. But here’s a pic of Leo at the premiere, man is he dashing:
- In funny news, did anyone watch SNL on Saturday? Seriously they are on a roll with all the Pallin stuff it’s hilarious. I highly recommend checking it out stat if you want a good laugh.
- And in the land of television…
Desperate Housewives. I am so glad Mike is alive and kickin and as cute as ever. And speaking of Susan’s exes I’m glad they brought back her first husband too, I mean seriously how do they explain some characters just disappearing? And in other character news…Parker Scavo finally showed up. And is it me or does he not look like he could be 18 and older than the twins??? And Carlos just keeps getting cuter every episode I sort of love his undying love for Gaby…so cute.
Top Model. All I have to say is thank goodness Clark is gone. I did not think she’d be going far anyways but she was just way too mean to Isis and definitely deserved the boot.
Heroes. Ummmmm. That’s about all I got. This show is taking so many twists and turns I can’t really even keep track of what the heck is going on.
The Hills. Apparently there was some rumor that Lauren hooked up with Justin Bobby and Audrina believed it and now they’re on the outs and Audrina was out eating lunch with Heidi. Crazy pants people, crazy pants. And Heidi wants to be friends with Lauren? And Holly who made you Dr. Phil? I mean really. Stop it already, haha. But really, the drama is getting to be a wee bit much? Why oh why do I watch this show? Someone tell me. Oy.
- Today’s WTF news comes in the form of a cookbook. Yes I say, a cook book. Apparently a Siberian man thought that everyone needed a testicle cookbook. I’m not even kidding. It’s a whole cookbook using animal testicles. Seriously, ew. Ew.
And that’s all I got today kids. Hollywood’s a funny one.
Oh but don’t forget to check out my guest spot at Jamie’s today talking about my undying love for NKOTB and the best pictures eva….obviously.