So I woke up this morning and was like “what the heck am I going to blog about?” No really, that was first thing I thought about (seriously, it’s a little ridiculous). Well that and I thought about how awesome it would be to go to Hogwarts (we watched Harry Potter before bed last night). But that’s all besides the point.
The point is that tomorrow is the 4th of July and I think it’s so cool the different traditions people have and things they do to celebrate. So I’m going to take this little ole post to share what 4th of July is to me…well sort of….
To me the 4th of July is…
- hanging out with family, friends and neighbors at my house.
- red, white and blue jell-o creations.
- American window decals and large flags.
- lots and lots of BBQ.
- little kids running around in bathing suits with water balloons.
- climbing in firetrucks and spraying the hoses.
- playing with sparklers after the firefighters leave.
- a day to wear every color of the American flag.
- praying for the troops.
- all around fun.
And what is the 4th of July to you?