- I’m a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding in two months, I got my dress yesterday, I love it:
Now the mission is to make sure it continues to fit comfortably in two months. Operation: Bridesmaid commences today! I will be following a lot of Larissa’s advice as well as some of my own. Wish me luck!
- Mariah and Nick Cannon are married??? Well that was quick. I say they’re divorced by the end of the month.
- Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger are in LA!! Can I please meet them and be their best friend? No really, I’m not kidding. Operation: Find Josh and Diane also starts today, haha.
- How I Met Your Mother. I am in love. Seriously. How did I not watch this show when it was one of my campaigns??? I own Seasons 1 and 2, why did I never watch them?! Ah. But alas I am catching up now and I love this show. You should too. Right now. Go. Watch it!
- So Ryan Cabrera has a concert next Friday at the Key Club. Tickets are only 20$. Who wants to go with me???
- Why is it colder than the freaking Arctic in my office? Seriously people, I am shivering. And it’s like 75 outside, WTF?!
- Top Model. No I won’t say who went home. But I will admit that I have no idea who’s going to win. I don’t really love any of the girls and none of them are thaaaaat pretty to me, so who knows. Maybe I’ll root for someone in the next two weeks, but go figure I bet the one I pick to win it will lose, sheesh.
- My latest read, My Sister’s Keeper. Jen insisted that I read it before I even think about seeing the movie that’s coming out and I listened. I’m not very far into the book, but I love it already. The switching of narrators is a bit confusing, but I love it too. Anyhoo, it’s my new goal to read at least a little bit every day, so hopefully I can keep it up.
Well that’s all I got today. Don’t forget to enter my “pay it forward contest”!! The winner will be picked tomorrow!