I am just a whole mess of emotions of today. Let me list the reasons why (because I know you really want to know)…
– I’ve been up since 5:25 this morning, after going to bed at 1:30 (gah!). Anyone who knows me knows that I need a ridiculous amount of sleep to function, so today should be interesting.
– I’ve been up so early because I had to go to the hospital with Matt at 6.
– He’s having surgery on his shoulder and may or may not still be there.
– I’m anxiously awaiting his call (or a call from either one of his parents) to say that all is well, he’s fine, cyst gone, tear in the shoulder fixed, woo.
– Until then, I’m such a worrier and need to cut back on the hospital TV shows that give me reasons to worry. (ah but I love Grey’s! who am I kidding, of course I’m watching it tonight).
– My legs are sore…I biked 18.6 miles at the gym yesterday (yowza).
– Lots of work to do today! But things are looking up, always a plus.
– In unrelated more uplifting news…today is my half birthday! (woo 23.5!), haha.
Just got off the phone with Matt (who sounded waaaaay out of it, as expected) and all is well, er as well as can be. So no more worrying for me, whew. Thanks for the well wishes. Hopefully his recovery will go smoothly *fingers crossed*
And with all that said, what better way to make this post a little more cheery and my day a little less worrisome than to share this oh-so-freaking-adorable picture of my favorite “mommy and me” duo in Hollywood…Violet and Jen of course.