And per usual I’ve got a wishlist. A little on the grand side this year, but sometimes you’ve gotta dream big, right? Right.
- Tickets to Harry Potter World. You guys, for years Matt and I had season passes to Universal Studios and of course once I got pregnant and we didn’t re-up, Harry Potter World opened. I mean, come on.
- Sleep. More sleep. Got that, Riley? K Thanks.
- Hamilton tickets. HA. HA. HA. I mean, it is coming to LA soon, but really? I might have a better chance at winning the lottery.
- The Magic of Motherhood. I’ve heard some great things about this book already and I feel like it’s something I could look back on and gain some inspiration.
- Did I mention sleep? Because I want that. And if not more sleep, then I’ll take some coffee. Lots of coffee.
- A spa day.
Albeit that last birthday wish, I’ve already got it covered. Three years ago I had one of the best and most relaxing birthdays ever, so I’m sort of redoing it. My mother-in-law has graciously offered to watch Riley during the day and I’m going to lock myself up in the same spa again (living that gift card life, woo). I am already counting down the days.
Birthdays may look a little different now that I’m getting older, but that doesn’t mean I love them any less.
happy tuesday!Posted in Me Things