– Loves the “TRASH TRUCK.” Like legitimately loves it. He can hear the beeping from miles away and will stop in his tracks if it means he can see the TRASH TRUCK.
– Is addicted to blueberries. This has rung true for over a year. I’m pretty sure that he’s half blueberry at this point.
– Still kisses books after we read them. He’s also started “reading” along with us when we read him books and it is the cutest thing ever.
– Loves helping me bake. He loves mixing and cracking eggs and loves everything involved with baking. However, he hasn’t totally grasped that once all of the things are done mixing they need to go in the oven. He has had three epic meltdowns when I put something into the oven. It was hilarious.
– Gives squeeze hugs and lots of kisses. He is just so loving it melts my heart.
– Has so many opinions now. And can tell us about them. All of the time.
– Is a tiny gymnast. For a while he was trying to break out of his crib and was basically practicing his pummel horse moves. He also enjoys jumping on our couches and sprint jumping into chairs. It’s not stressful at all.
– Has friends! Actual friends that he knows their names. And asks if they can play. It’s so sweet.
– Loves Elmo, Daniel Tiger and Beat Bugs. So far we’ve only really let him watch those three shows and luckily he doesn’t realize there is so much more TV out there, ha.
– Sleeps under his pillow. Like legitimately burrows under his pillow and falls asleep. It is so weird. And so hilarious.
– Is a dancing machine. Seriously, he loves singing and dancing all of the time.
– Has truly figured out the joys of birthdays. “One more present?” was his most common request. He also discovered how delicious cake is. And chocolate. And cookies for breakfast. Turning two was real good to this kid.
– Am tired. Forever and ever. The end.
– Filmed a commercial back in October for Swagbucks. And apparently a few people have seen it on TV. I have not seen it, but don’t you worry, you’ll know when I do, ha.
– Am still working from home. Right now I have a part time gig that a friend brought me onto and I am forever grateful. I was seriously in a two month lull where I had no idea what I was going to do. It was frustrating, defeating and all around stressful. I’m still looking for more work and projects to take on, so if you know of anything? *hint hint*
– Toured a preschool and sweet mercy. I’m both ready and not even a little bit ready to drop my kid off every day.
– Am having random bouts of baby fever. So many friends are having babies and they are just so cute and squishy and I miss the cute and squishy baby phase. Although I don’t miss the no sleep phase, not even a little bit.
– Have also been having some body issues lately. And thinking about getting pregnant again is both terrifying and welcoming. My emotions make zero sense right now.
– Still can’t believe this little guy has been in our lives for two whole years. Sometimes I still forget that I’m a mom, as weird as that sounds. I love it so much and I love him more than I ever thought I could. He cracks me up every day and I’m just so grateful.
happy tuesday!Posted in Monthly Riley