Lately we’ve been experienced all the ups and downs of toddlerhood. Or I should say the twosomes. Because Riley turns two in a month. SWEET MERCY. And with that has come a whole lot of tantrums and meltdowns and inexplicable crying fits, it’s been real fun. And because I’m the sharing type I figured I’d use today’s blog post to let you know the many reasons my child has had a meltdown recently.
Ridiculous reasons why Riley has thrown a tantrum/had a meltdown in the past month:
- The garbage truck drove away.
- I put banana bread into the oven.
- I dared to change his diaper.
- I double dared to make him wear a sweater.
- I asked him to walk down the hallway.
- He rolled a car off the table.
And because it’s not just Riley having feelings over here –
Ridiculous reasons why I’ve cried in the past week:
- Outlander. Multiple times. I rewatched season one and I cried all over again. THIS SHOW GIVES ME FEELINGS.
- This is Us. MORE FEELINGS.
- Obama’s farewell speech – mostly when he talked about Michelle.
- Putting Christmas decorations away.
- Thinking about Riley turning two next month and I’M NOT READY.
Basically our house is a house full of ridiculous tears. Want to come over for a good cry? We’re very welcoming.
happy wednesday!Posted in My Crazy Life