On Tuesday Riley turned ELEVEN months. ELEVEN. As in, one month away from a year old. Wait, what? Stop it. How did this happen? Wasn’t my baby just a week old? A day old? Didn’t I just tell everyone I was pregnant? I’m in so much denial it’s ridiculous.
– Has been battling a cough, a fever, teething and overall grumpiness lately. It’s a whole lot. All at once.
– He also loves other babies. Pictures of other babies or playing with actual babies. It’s so fun to see his personality come out.
-Was a huge hit of the holidays and holiday parties. And man I decked this kid out in so many sweaters, vests and goofy hats. It was amazing.
– Is getting to be a bit of a daredevil. He loves to pull himself up on things and is just starting to let go. I’m so not ready for a walker, but I think it’s coming soon, eek.
– Sleep? What sleep? Ha. I kid. Sort of. He’s gotten betterish. But then when he gets sick or something happens we go back to square one. For example, this week he had to take a new medication to help with an allergy and the side effect was INSOMNIA. I mean, STOP IT. That is just cruel punishment.
– AM.SO.TIRED. I thought I would be less tired about now. Apparently I was wrong. All I can say is thank goodness for coffee. And donuts. And people who bring me coffee and donuts.
– Have all the feelings and all the emotions. All of the time.
– Have had some stress with freelance work lately, but we’re figuring it out. I’ve applied for a few jobs here and there but haven’t heard anything back. I honestly am at such a crossroads and just hope to get some clarity soon. Or a money tree. That would work too.
– Finished watching Parenthood. I’m sort of glad I didn’t watch this show live, because I would not have been prepared for all of the crying. And the happiness and the feelings.
– Can’t believe I sent out invites to Riley’s first birthday party next month. I am in so much denial. But at the same time, I’m so excited to plan this party, woo!
happy friday!Posted in Monthly Riley