Things I’d Love to Hear.

by katelin on April 10, 2014

Comfy

“Of course you can wear your pajama pants all day.”

“You’re pregnant!”

“Meet your daughter/son!”

“You won the lotto, without even playing!”

“That perfect job you’ve been looking for, it’s right here and there’s a spot just for you.”

“I brought you cupcakes.”

“Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock are making another movie together.”

“So are Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. And it won’t be a sad one!”

“Why don’t you ┬ájust work from home today.”

“I vacuumed, did the dishes and cleaned the bathroom. Sit down and have a glass of wine.”

“Pizza is on its way, I got you your own with extra cheese, hope that’s okay?”

“Craig David is doing a US tour.”

“Didn’t you hear? There’s going to be a Dawson’s Creek reunion?”

“Welcome to Hogwarts!”

What would you love to hear today?

happy thursday!

Posted in Me Things

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Angie April 10, 2014 at 7:31 am

<3 Welcome to Hogwarts <3

I would love to hear, I took the liberty of booking you a massage!

Akirah April 10, 2014 at 9:26 am

“You’re wearing a skirt today? It looks so nice on you!”

(I’ve kinda let my appearance fall to the wayside recently…)

Nora April 10, 2014 at 9:43 am

“There will be no alarms set in the morning, effective immediately.”

“Wearing jeans & a comfy t-shirt is acceptable work attire all day, everyday.”

“You just busted your ass for us all day, we really appreciate it.”

“I found a money tree and I planted four for us. It only produces $100s.”

” I have a teleportation machine and you can use it ALL THE TIME. Bonus: it doesn’t mess up the past or future, either. Go visit your friends.”

Also, this was the BEST IDEA EVER FOR A POST. That deserve all the caps.

Stephany April 10, 2014 at 12:34 pm

This is such a fun post idea!

Things I’d like to hear:

“Cupcakes in the break room!”

“All writers can start working from home next week.”

“Hey! I’d like to give you $1,000 just because!”

HA. Oh, how I wish!

Becky April 11, 2014 at 4:27 am

This is awesome!

Let’s see:

“Sure you can work part-time but not have any of your salary/benefits/vacation cut.”

“You will never have another problem with your teeth, ever.”

“Remember all that money you paid? Our mistake, we actually owe YOU.”

suki April 11, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Haha, I agree with Becky on her first one for sure.

“Congratulations! You’ve passed your exam without having to take it.” ;-)

“We’ll redo your bathroom for free!”

Gina April 12, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Fun post! I’d love to hear:

“We’d like to offer you a full-time job with benefits. You’ll start at $50,000/yr!”

“Congrats on paying off the last of your debt!”

Kate @ GreatestEscapist.com April 15, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Right now, all I want to hear is, “You got the job!”