Fall. Autumn. That glorious time from the end of September to November.
It is a glorious time. It’s even more glorious when Los Angeles decides to hop on board with the seasons and tap the weather down a few notches to say the 70s instead of the 100s [seriously WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING!?]. I love Fall so much, probably more than any season. The only thing I can’t stand about it is that my allergies usually rev up and that drivers somehow get stupider.
Besides that, ADORE it.
And after seeing some bloggers talk about their favorite Fall things I figured why not toss my own list into the mix:
- Pumpkin/Fall scented candles. Target soy candles, you complete me.
- New television! Hurrah Fall premieres! Hurrah DVR for getting it all.
- Sweatpants. Seriously I cannot wait to bundle up with a book, some wine and my trusty sweats. Sexy, I know.
- New movies! In case you didn’t know, this is the time of year where most of the Oscar potentials come out, so the theaters finally fill up with great movies worth watching. (ex. Argo, Anna Karenina, The Silver Linings Playbook )
- SCARVES! I LOVE scarves more than a normal Californian girl should. But you better believe all 40+ of my scarves will be in rotation again soon.
- Pumpkin carving and Hocus Pocus watching. I’ve sort of made this into a thing over the past couple of years and very much look forward to it again this October.
- BAKING! You guys, I haven’t turned our oven on in TWO MONTHS. It’s horrible. But come cooler weather I’ll be Katelin the baker again and I cannot wait to try out new recipes.
- Red wine. I really can’t drink it in the summer, I tried, it’s not my thing. So hello Fall and hello more red wine for Wino Wednesdays.
I can’t wait for Fall and I’m so excited it’s already hit the East Coast so I can enjoy it in 10 days, weeee!
What’s your favorite thing about Fall?
happy thursday!Posted in Me Things