I like a lot of things. And I like to make lists. And I like to share the lists of the things I like. And so we have today’s post, ta da!
Just looking at this picture that San posted makes me happy. It makes me want to plug in twinkle lights and have popcorn and watch a movie every night. Always.
- City of Thieves by David Benioff. A fascinating story, excellent characters and a quick read. Very much a favorite of this year.
- The Color of Water by James McBride. I read this years ago and am waiting for a lull in my library books to read it again. It’s amazing and everyone should have to read it.
- The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker. It’s both sad and fascinating and intriguing and you want to root for everyone, sort of.
- “Just a Kiss” by Lady Antebellum. Seriously heart them, heart this song, heart it all.
- “Honey Bee” by Blake Shelton. A little bit like The Temptations and a whole lot of country cuteness.
- “Winter Winds” by Mumford & Sons. Soothing, beautiful, lovely. Basically the whole album is magical but this is my favorite.
- Storage Wars. I’ve talked about this before. I love this show just a little too much.
- Toddlers & Tiaras/ My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. TLC runs my life apparently. And put on shows that are trainwrecks. And I can’t stop watching. They’re just so damn fascinating. And hilarious. And make me say “what the eff?” at least twice an episode.
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. The Swedish version. All three in the series are streaming on Netflix. Seriously. Watch. Well read the books and then watch. And then watch the American version this December because it looks awesome. *as most people have commented I guess I should add that this is a pretty intense read/watch but just so good. A girly movie may be in order after viewing*
And what would you recommend?
happy thursday!Posted in My Crazy Life