In my commute to work every day I think about weird things. I mean who doesn’t? When I’m not singing and dancing like an American Idol wanabe I’m contemplating really obscure things. And the most recent of obscure things: Things that should already exist aka things that would make my life (and everyone else’s) magical and should probably be invented asap. Anyhoo, here we go:
- Cars that park themselves (and aren’t uber expensive), because really who likes to park? I know I freaking don’t.
- Heck how about flying cars? Yeah that’d be better. I mean the Jetsons made it work, why can’t we?
- Vitamins that aren’t impossible to swallow (I’m looking at you Centrum daily).
- Models that look like me.
- Mac and cheese that’s good for you (not counting this one that has cauliflower which clearly gives it healthy points, haha).
- Pajama pants that don’t shrink after one wash.
And what do you think should exist already?