Yes it is one of those days where I’m about to get all over the place and in bullet point form, so here we go:
- Thank you for all of your input on my makeup dilemma. I think I might just do what most of you suggested and go to a counter, get some makeup and have my makeup savvy friends do it for me. I mean yeah a professional could do a great job, but I do need that much done anyways and my friends know what I like, so huzzah!
- Remember how I saw Eclipse at midnight with a group of 40 and it was awesome? No? You don’t? Because I didn’t really talk about it. Well I did it and it was fantastic. Seriously this movie (like the book) is my favorite of the series so far. Charlie had so many great one-liners and although Jasper developed an accent, him and Alice were precious and um Edward (swooooon) and shirtless Jacob (swoooooon again) and basically it was great and I’ll probably have to see it again.
- As I tweeted yesterday, after visiting our wedding location with our coordinator I felt more relieved and a little more stressed if that’s even possible. I know I said I wouldn’t stress out or freak out and so far I’ve been pretty good about it, but so many random things need to be done I just need more hours in my days!
- Seriously WHERE IS SAM WORTHINGTON hiding? I mean how have there been no new pictures and why isn’t his new movie out yet!?
- Smoked gouda is officially one of the most delicious things ever.
- I ordered two really cool wedding decorations this week and I cannot wait for them to arrive, weee.
- I have my first official dress fitting on MONDAY, MONDAY people! And my mom and Matt’s mom are coming and after the fitting we’re going to get lunch and it’ll be such a girly afternoon and ah! I cannot wait!
- And despite the fact that I won’t be eating myself silly on Sunday, I still can’t wait for my family’s annual 4th of July block party BBQ. It’s always a good time with lots of family and friends and Jell-O shots and deliciousness.
- And because what’s a post without a picture? Right now I want to be here:
So what are you up to and thinking about?
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and don’t forget to enter my giveaway!