A week off from Hollywood and we’re back in the mix people! I’m here to bring you the latest and greatest of tinsel town’s most ridiculous and fabulous, so here we go:
- Starting off this week’s bebe cuteness we have the oh so adorable mommy and daughter duo Alyson Hannigan and little Satyana. Seriously she is getting so big and looks so much like mom and is just so precious.
- Also bring some major cuteness are my little favorites, Violet and Seraphina with mama Jen. Seriously they are just the most adorable and ah, love the cuteness.
- Also in bebe news, Kevin Costner is a dad for the seventh time and Alicia Keys is going to be a mom for the first time, congrats to both!
- Moving on from the bebes and onto some other news…M.I.A is sort of a nut job if you didn’t already know that…Jake Gylenhaal has quite the body since filming Prince of Persia and I’m glad he can joke about it…in some sad Hollywood news we lost three legends last week: Gary Coleman, Dennis Hopper and my favorite Golden Girl Rue McClanahan, they will all be sorely missed…in more entertaining news, the new Iphone was announced and I think I might take a Jane Lynch instead…if Gaga and Christian Bale did a musical number together it would be awesome, clearly…apparently Les Grossman is the new thing because there’s a movie in the works?…Alanis Morissette got hitched! Congrats!…and lastly in case you didn’t see the MTV movie awards here’s a whole batch of ridiculous pictures, enjoy.
- And in some favorites news…
I heart Joshua Jackson (this is nothing new) but apparently Tom Cruise is not a fan of his wife’s ex-boyfriend and “first love.” I mean really Tom, cut it out.
In other favoriteness, Keanu has been turned into a meme. It’s sort of ridiculous and hilarious and I love how homeless and adorable he is.
Also a favorite, Leonardo DiCaprio won some award at the Spike award thingy and Joseph Gordon Levitt was there too and gah they are both so suave and heart them.
And the best of the best of my favorites, Sandra Bullock finally stepped out in Hollywood and man did she do it in style. Seriously her speech was awesome and her dress was amazing and gah I heart her and I’m so glad she’s back.
- And in Twilight news…
There are fans like me who talk about Twilight every week on their blog and there are fans like these ladies that make me look normal.
Also not normal are Rob and Kristen in public. I mean really they’re cute together and I love this picture of them at the MTV Movie Awards but still they’re not kiss, kiss business was just awkward and so very them.
- And in TV news….
Glee. So last week’s episode didn’t tape and tonight’s the finale and ah I don’t want it to end. Then again I don’t mind my shows going on hiatus because it gives me more time for summer movie watching and catching up on other shows.
The Big Bang Theory. We’re halfway into season two and oh my god I laugh so hard every time I watch it. Seriously so many big words and ridiculous shenanigans I highly recommend it.
- Lastly in today’s WTF news we have one of the worst drunk drivers ever that’s watched a little too many episodes of Dukes of Hazard. I mean really, ridiculous.
Anything I missed? Let me know!