Oh Hollywood news I missed you. Seriously a week of not being at a computer 24/7 seriously made me feel like I was missing out. So I know there will be some celeb stories I’ve overlooked and heck this is going to be a shortish Hollywood post all together since I am still catching up with my life (yeah a week away can do that to a person, haha). So without further adieu I present this week’s (and some of last week’s) Hollywooood news:
- Starting off this week’s cute bebes we have my favorite of the favorites, little Violet Affleck. And man is that girl styling. Seriously her sunglasses cracked me up, she almost looks diva like Suri or Z, haha.
- Next up in the cute bebe departmnt we have some girls that aren’t really bebes but are just so darn adorable I had to share this cute Mommy and me pic. Leslie Mann and her daughters (with Judd Apatow) Maude and Iris are just so cute and I love that they are in movies together and ah, heart them.
- Moving on from the cuteness of kids to the cuteness/awesomeness/fabulousness/amazingness (oh yes lots of nesses) of Twilight. This past weekend was Comic-Con and oh the goodness that came out of that (for example check out Letters to Twilight’s hilarious recap). So many pictures and clips and ah is New Moon out already!?
And umm Rob Pattinson still makes me swoon. He is just so dorky and adorable and goofy and ah, heart.
And um although I am very Team Edward, Jacob (aka Taylor aka still 17) was looking pretty darn good I must say. He counteracts the awkward and the ew that emitted from Kristen Stewart.
- Okay moving on from the Twilightness before I ramble any more about how I can’t wait to see New Moon…oh wait just kidding. Apparently Dakota Fanning adn Freddie Highmore went on a date and ohmygoodnesstheyarejustsoadultlikeandcutebutohsoyoung and heart. And I totally used to say that Freddie and Dakota were both adults stuck in kid bodies because of all of their movie roles, haha. So random.
- In not so young love apparently Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush broke up, and not only that one of the Jonas’s and Camilla Belle broke up too and waaaait one more for the break up toll, LeAnn Rimes and her husband officially called it quits (as if we didn’t see that one coming). Um hopefully everyone is okay after their splits and maybe they should just go watch Twilight to feel better, haha.
- In other more upliftingish news, Hilary Duff is a new model for DKNY. Seriously I heart her and the new ad is fabulous. Also fabulous, remember Anna Chlumsky? From My Girl? Yeah apparently she stopped acting to go to school and be all smart like. But now she’s coming back to the big screen! I sort of really liked her as a kid and woo for her making a comeback, hopefully it’ll last.
- In movie news…
Harry Potter. I finally saw it! And expect a review to go up on my review blog soon. I sort of really liked it and laughed a lot and ummyes. Can’t wait to see the next one.
Julie and Julia. I really want to see this movie! It just looks so cute and I heart Amy Adams and Merryl Streep. And um it’s based on a blog so of course I want to see this!
Sequels. Sort of. Apparently someone thought it was necessary to make Scream 4. So yes that’s really happening and Courteney Cox and David Arquette have already signed on! So I don’t think I’ll be seeing that one. However one sequel that I am mildly curious to see is Bridget Jones’s Diary 3. I don’t believe there is a third book so I’m curious to see where a third movie goes.
- And in TV news…
Desperate Housewives. Apparently Shawn Pyfrom (Bree’s son, Andrew) is leaving the show. Well not leaving but not staying on full time. And I sort of loved his character this past season. Hopefully he’ll still get some good storylines.
The Emmy’s! The nominations came out and I’m sort of excited. And um this article about people’s reactions to nominations sort of made me laugh a little and I had to share.
- And lastly in today’s WTF news we have a Twitter story. One woman in Chicago twittered about the mold in her apartment and now the company is suing her for defamation…suing her!!! And for fifty thousand dollars!
And that my friends is today’s Hollywood news. Please let me know if I missed anything, I know there has to be some surprises out there I missed on my hiatus last week.