As I was driving home from work yesterday and blaring the Twilight soundtrack I was pretty glad I was by myself because seriously if someone had been with me, I might have been a little embarrassed. And then I realized, there are lots of things I should be embarrassed about but I’m really not any more (with the exception of my thirteenth birthday, but that’s a whole other post). I think writing this blog and putting my whole life out there has definitely made me a lot less insecure and by darnit I’m going to put even more out there, all the things that I should be embarrassed about:
- I am a horrendous parallel parker, horrendous I say.
- I believed in Santa until I was twelve.
- I routinely play pop music and musical soundtracks while I’m at work.
- I saw Titanic in theaters five times.
- When I listen to the Twilight soundtrack I think of the scenes in the movie that correspond to the songs.
- I put on Barbie rock shows until I was thirteen.
- I belch like a guy.
- I play the Sims for hours and don’t even notice.
- I think Keanu Reeves is awesome. And Speed is my favorite movie.
- I went through a whole bright colors, crazy socks and middle part during my teenage years.
- I spend a ridiculous amount of time on a computer, even when I’m not at work.
- I both burned and undercooked chicken at the same time.
- I take pictures like this:
The list could proably keep on going for a while but I think that’s enough for now, haha. Anything you’re no longer embarrassed about (or you’re at least telling yourself you’re not, haha)?