Why yes it is Tuesday and we have a Hollywood day ahead, so let’s go:
- This week’s first cute celeb bebe we have little Levi McConaughey. Seriously he is precious and makes some seriously adorable faces, lurve it:
- And for this week’s second adorable celeb bebe we have another cute little boy, Zuma Rossdale. There’s nothing too extraordinarily cute about this picture but he’s adorable nonetheless.
- Moving on from the cuteness of the bebes we have the cuteness that is Gerard Butler. Even though P.S. I Love You made me cry like no other, Gerard is still so good lookin and loveable and hello there:
- In some random Hollywood news, apparently Mel Gibson’s new baby mama/girlfriend released a song. Ummmm okay. This woman is the smartest famewhore around, got knocked up by Mel Gibson and now she’s trying to be a singer. Okay then.
- Also in random news that is much more entertaining, Betty White went on Jimmy Fallon last week and played him in beer pong. Betty White is a champ. Seriously the woman is awesome and I can’t wait to see her The Proposal this weekend, woo.
- Speaking of movies, I just saw the preview for Leo’s new movie, Shutter Island. And wow. The movie looks freaky as hell. I don’t know that I’ll be able to see it, but I’d like to. Another movie that’s got me interested is The Time Traveler’s Wife. I started reading the book a while back and just couldn’t get into it. But the movie may get me interested in trying to check it out again. It definitely looks interesting.
- And of course in today’s Twilight news we have several tidbits…
One. ET has shared some new behind the scenes footage of New Moon and ahhhh love it.
Two. Rob Pattinson’s officially on set of his new movie Remember Me and hi. That’s all.
and how are you today?Three. When Rob’s not filming he’s getting attacked by the crazies. Seriously girls in NY are going insane. I wonder how much Rob has to pay for body guards, haha.
- And in TV news…
Heroes. I know I’m so behind and this season finale was over a month ago, but wow. I know I may be one of the few people still watching this show but wow. I gotta say I was kind of impressed with the he’s dead, he’s not dead, he’s falling apart, he’s not falling apart, that baby is adorable ending. I’m sort of curious about next season now. My interest is peaked. The Nathan/Sylar story is so bizarre and creepy and ah!
- Lastly in today’s WTF news we have quite the funny story. A couple weeks when a bunch of kindergarten students were assembled to watch Camp Rock they got quite the different show, they got 45 seconds of some hard core porn. I guess they’ll have to start teaching sex ed now so the kids know what they saw, haha. But oh man can you imagine explaining that to little kids? No thank you.
And that my friends is today’s Hollywood news. Anything I missed?