Today I felt that there were a few things that I needed to say. And it’s my blog and I’ll say what I want to, duh.
- If you’ve given me a blog award, thank you. And if I haven’t passed it on, I’m sorry. But not to sound like a hot shot or anything, but I’ve gotten so many random blog awards in the past and even recently that I just haven’t posted or passed on. Why? I don’t really know. But I do still appreciate the acknowledgment, please just don’t get mad if I don’t post about it or pass it on . Still friends?
- I realized that I have something to do almost every weekend between now and September. Oh boy.
- Although they’re Hollywood A-listers, Denzel and John Travolta’s new movie The Taking of Pelham 123 does not look good. Sorry if you want to see it, but I won’t be in the theater with you. I’ll take a pass on this one.
- I finished Handle with Care and posted my review of it at my schnazzy review blog. You should probably check it out.
- As an AT&T customer for seven years I am kind of annoyed of the new iphone prices. Seriously what the hell? I think I should basically just get the new phone for free. Right? Right?
- Popcorn and wine are almost as good as cheese and wine, almost.
- Big alcoholic drinks are both delicious and dangerous. And I would love another one this weekend? Who wants to get it for me? :)
Vegas pic courtesy of amanda
Anything you feel like you should say today?