So somehow it’s Thursday already and there hasn’t been a Hollywood post yet. Yeah a long weekend can do that to the blog. Anyhoo Hollywood day is finally here so let’s get to it:
- For this week’s cute bebes we have the Damon family. I don’t remember the last time we saw Matt with his girls but ohmygoodness they are seriously the cutest little things.
- And also in the cute bebeness is little Matilda Ledger and the same adorable smile her dad had. Seriously she makes my heart melt and this picture with her and one of her mom’s friends just makes me smile:
- Also in baby news, apparently Mel Gibson’s new ladyfriend is knocked up already. Ummmokay. And apparently Mel can joke about it and said to just call him Octo-Mel (since he already has seven kids with his soon to be ex-wife). Oy vey.
- Moving on from the bebes and on to some hotness. Ryan Gosling’s been in New York filming a new movie and my goodnes when he isn’t smoking, he is smokin (haha, lamest joke ever).
- Also in some good lookingness, even though it was over a week ago, Brad and Angelina looked freaking fabulous at Cannes. Although I’m not their biggest fans ever (not what you call a Brangeloonie) I do think they can pull off some glamorous looks and I love it:
- In today’s Twilight news….big spoilers kids, big spoilers! So many pictures from the New Moon set I almost squealed (okay I did squeal) when I saw them.
And on top of it all, someone put together a video montage of all the pics to lay out the scene. Seriously if I didn’t have so many books to read I’d start the Twilight series all over right this second! Ah can it just be November already!?!? Squeeeeeeee.
- Speaking of movies…
Angels and Demons. I really liked it. Even though it freaked me the hell out with the creepy killer and bizarre things, I was a fan. And I can’t wait to read the book because I hear it’s a million times better.
Star Trek. Okay so I admit I had absolutely no intention of really seeing this movie, none whatsoever. But Matt and I went and I was a big fan. It was hilarious! No one told me it was so funny. And no one told me it had Eric Bana, Winona Ryder and Tyler Perry on top of all the other main stars, so crazy. But yeah in a nutshell, for not being a trekkie I was a big fan. And Chris Pine didn’t hurt the cause either :)
- And in TV news…
Apparently TV networks want to eff with my schedule. Everything is getting moved around (or canceled!) Ah!
Oh and want to see where TV sitcoms took place? Of course you do! Check out this map to be entertained and enjoy a little time warp.
Greek. I’m a week behind but seriously I love that Dale and Cappie are friend, love it. And love the secret society idea thing too, too funny. And basically umm I just love this show. It cracks me up.
Medium. Are you watching this show? You should be! Even though it almost got canceled and got picked up by CBS instead it’s a great show. So bizarre but so awesome. I loved this week’s episode and man. Just so good, basically you should watch it and I have a feeling next week’s finale will be great.
John and Kate Plus 8. I don’t even think I can talk about this show without saying WTF. Jen and I watched the season premiere on Monday and ummm is it just me or should they not be filming anymore??! Clearly they are having marital issues and they’re not a fan of the stardom and their kids probably don’t enjoy it all either (if they even notice) and stopping the show would be best for everyone (except TLC of course). I don’t know, the episode just made me sad all around.
Without a Trace. The series finale. SERIES people. I sort of loved this show and all of a sudden it got canceled on me. And the finale wasn’t even all that great, it was sort of a blah episode. Yay everyone lived. But the main characters broke up and then there was a wedding we didn’t get to see and I’m just sad it’s over, I really enjoyed that show and now it’s gone. At least I’ll have the TNT reruns still.
Fringe. I hate my DVR. It cut off the second to last episode and it didn’t tape the finale. I am sad. And even sadder than the guy who plays Charlie got fired from the show. Sheesh. Basically I need to find a way to watch the finale, I need my Josh fix!
The Hills. I am declaring it here. After the finale this Sunday I will no longer watch the show. No thank Kristin Cavaleri (or however you spell your name). I am too old to watch the most scripted reality show and I was a Lauren fan anyways. And Spencer’s proposal was ridiculous and gah. Oh and speaking of the main dbag, just watch this video and enjoy the hilarity that is sure to ensue.
Top Model. Yeah the season’s over, but check out this interview with Celia. I sort of liked her a lot.
- In music news…I am officially obsessed with MGMT’s “Electric Feel.” No joke, I listened to it 35 times yesterday, it’s pretty bad, haha. It’s so last year but oh so awesome.
- And lastly in WTF news…Desmond Hatchett, the most fertile manwhoring twenty nine year old man around. At 29 he has 21 children with at least 11 different women. Soak that in and then tell me what you think. Like wo.
And that my friends is what’s going on in Hollywood this week. Anything I missed? As always, fill me in!