It’s Tuesday and you know what that means…..Hollywood post day, woo woo. So let’s get to it already:
- Starting off the cuteness of the bebes we have an adorable picture of Sasha and Liev Schreiber. Seriously, Sasha is quickly becoming one of my faves in the adorableness category, haha. But really how can you not say “awwwwww” to this picture.
- And also in the bebe cuteness we have my favorite of the faves, little Violet Affleck strolling along with mama Jen and baby Sera, seriously, most precious adorableist family in Hollywood eva:
- Sort of related to the bebes…apparently Brad Pitt is driving all the moms of Long Island crazy (in a good way of course!). It’s being said that the usually laid back moms are bringing out the designer jeans and makeup in hopes of running into Brad when he picks up the kid from day care or even goes grocery shopping while Angelina’s filming. Seriously this story cracked me up because I know I would do the same thing. When I was waiting to meet Ryan Gosling I made sure to look somewhat cuteish (ie no gaucho pants, haha). Love it.
- In “oh-my-gosh-I’m-still-a-sixth-grader-at-heart” Kate Winslet recently gave an interview to Flare magazine in which she revealed that she wears two rings. Her wedding ring with husband Sam Mendes and a ring from Leo that’s even engraved. Seriously! Ah! Jack and Rose for eva!
Also in Leo news, he’s such a good Laker fan. Front row and cheering and looking all good scruffy like.
- In Twilight news.
Dakota Fanning is such a gorgeous young woman. I mean it’s crazy that we’ve all seen her grow up and she’s so sophisticated, I guess she’s like our generations’ Drew Barrymore (just without the rehab and all that) and the Olsen twins 2.0. But really I’m so excited for her to be in New Moon and seriously heart her.yeah I couldn’t even rock that look
Another Twilight tidbit…apparently a clip/promo/preview/snippit of New Moon is going to be aired at the MTV movie awards. Heyo! I may have to DVR it just for that, haha. Oh and even more New Moon-ness, apparently the first poster has leaked and I like it.
Also in Twilightness….RPatz of course. Mmmmmm. Everyone needs some daily Robness.
Also in Rob news, apparently he’s slated on a new movie with Hugh Jackman. Hello! I’m already in line to see it, haha.
- And in TV news…
Grey’s Anatomy. Oh. Em. Gee. If you haven’t watched the finale yet then you are missing out and I’m going to spoil it if you keep reading, haha. But seriously, wow. The episode was pretty good to me, not their best, but the last 10 minutes, holy crap. I was screaming at my TV, tears streaming, ohmygoshing more times that I can count. I seriously rewatched the part where John Doe was revealed to be George at least 6 times and got teary every one of them. I was in shock, heck I still am. And I totally called that Izzie’s life would be in limbo and heck now George’s is too. But I’m predicting that Izzie will make it and George will not and man, is it the season premiere yet?? (a better recap of the ep is here at BuzzSugar if you have no idea what I’m talking about and want to read about it)
Top Model. Well that was a let down. Teyona won. We all saw it coming as much as I didn’t want her to win it, she did. They even gave me hope that awkward Allison may win, but no, not the case. I couldn’t really tell you how the episode went because I fast forwarded through most of it to see who won. As always, the best recap eva is here.
Fringe. I am so behind it’s not even funny. But I do want to take this time to yell at Fox for changing Fringe‘s time slot next Fall to Thursdays at 9 to compete with Grey’s and CSI: WTF FOX?! Do you not know that my DVR can only tape 2 shows and I only have 1 TV?! How rude!!
John and Kate Plus 8. Man I used to love this show and the family but there is just so much drama around them everywhere now it’s sad. I just feel bad for the kids, because man they are cute. Heck Tia sums it all up best, I agree with her about the fam and the drama and I’m kind of curious about the new season.
How I Met Your Mother. Aw yay! Robin and Barney, yay! The Mosby, haha, classic. Marshall jumped, yay! The goat story finally, yay! And Professor Mosby, yay! Seriously love this show and even though there were no major cliff hangers I still loved it.
Desperate Housewives. Almost too much to talk about. One. Anna is so much like the Scavo’s banned away step-daughter it’s sort of lame. Two. I love Mrs. McClusky and her sister, so funny. And so excited they may be getting their own show! Three. Lynette is pregnant!? With twins!! Oh man. Four. Bree and Carl!!! What the hell!? Five. Thank god everyone knows the Dave mystery now
- And lastly in today’s WTF news…remember Alfie? The kid who looked like he was 8 and is really 13 and his 15 year old gf got knocked up and it was “definitely” his but then turned out it wasn’t? (yeah that’s the plotline of a soap opera I know it) Yeah well apparently the real father has been discovered via a DNA test and it’s another 14 year old kid (at least he looks 14). But still, gah! Uck! What the eff kids?! “Don’t be a fool, cover your tool!!” Haha. But really. Crazy pants.
And that my friends is what’s happenin in Hollywood. Anything I missed?