So I know this blog has been all about birthdays lately but there is just one more birthday I can’t pass up on sharing….my blog’s!!
I can’t believe it’s been two years since I started this thing. I mean, my first post was silly, I wrote in different colored fonts every day, I had no direction and yet I kept blogging. And I am so glad I did. I really can’t imagine my life without blogging now, that’s how much I love it.
I love sharing random celebrity facts and recaps of my life and making friends I may never meet but still love all the same. I mean really, who knew blogging could do so much for one person?
Now when I try to tell a story some of my friends say “oh yeah, I read that on your blog”, haha. It’s both hilarious and ridiculous and I do not mind. And because I’ve made it two years I have to give out some much deserved thanks and praises:
- Matt. Thank you for understanding that I have to post before I go to bed and letting me talk about our lives freely and sharing with strangers how awesome you are.
- The Hills. Without you I wouldn’t have nearly as much stuff to make fun of.
- My top 5. I’ve met three of you in the past year and by goodness if I meet the other two my blog (aka me) may just explode of happiness.
- Ty Ty. You are crazy. And I love it.
- My freaders. You are all rock stars, I heart each and every one of you and I hope to meet even more of you in the future (yeaaaah Vegas! and BlogHer ’09) because umm that’s awesome.
- Apples and cheese. You truly are delicious so I want to thank you for that. Keep on being tasty.
- Violet Affleck. You are adorable. And pretty much started the “cute celeb bebe” posts, so stay adorable and normal and I hope whenever I have kids they are as dang cute as you are.
I know there are tons more people and places and things I should be thanking but that list could go on for days. So anyhoodles, thanks for sticking around and seeing this blog to two whole years, woo!
Oh and just so you know:
So very very true, muaw haha.
Anyhoo hope you all have a most fabulous weekend and hug your moms or friends that look like your mom or mom-like people, hug someone who’s mommish :)
Oh! And have a cupcake! Blog birthdays require cupcakes, obviously. And champagne if you’re feeling frisky, haha.
*actually it’s tomorrow, but same thing right?