Hey Tuesday, here already? Yeah I don’t mind. And Hollywood news here we go…
- And this week’s first cute bebe is little Zuma Rossdale. Seriously he is such a cutie pie. I love it.
you lookin at me? :)
- And because I currently love all things How I Met Your Mother, I had to share this adorable new family photo of Alyson Hannigan with her hubby and brand new baby Satyana.
- Also in bebe news, Ellen Pompeo is knocked up! So exciting, I wonder if they’re going to write it in to Grey’s or not. But either way congrats to Ellen and Chris!
- Moving on from the bebes to some favorites. Joshua Jackson. I heart him. And with Diane! Ah! Divine! And the fact that I could possibly see him this Thursday at the Paley Festival, yeah I can barely contain myself. But besides that, they really are adorable together:
- In other favorites news, it’s time for some Twilightness. Oh yes, still going. First order of Twilight, new favorite site: Letters to Rob. (there’s also a Letters to Twilight but I love the Rob one best). Seriously it’s hilarious and I recommend you check it out.
And Twilight to the second. Love this pic of Kellan and Peter “reading” New Moon in the airport. Oh what pranksters.
- Totally unrelated to my favorites have you heard of Susan Boyle? Of course you have. But I finally watched the video last week and I was impressed. Seriously the woman just made me happy. If you haven’t watched her singing yet, you need to.
- In movie news…
The official trailer came out for My Sister’s Keeper. Now I loved the book, seriously loved it. And I’m still not a fan of Cameron Diaz as the mom and apparently the ending is different which sounds ridiculous so I just don’t know if I’ll actually be able to see this movie. But hey you can give it a chance and let me know what you think.
- And in TV news…
Fringe. It got renewed for a second season! Hurrah! That and ohmygod last week’s episode with the gila monster, ah. I screamed. Love the show, but it scares the bejeebus out of me sometimes.
How I Met Your Mother. Awwww Barney still likes Robyn! Adorable. And man I love this show. Matt and I are still watching Season 3 on DVD and every episode cracks me up, I can’t help it.
Speaking of Barney, NPH hosted the TV Land awards last weekend. I didn’t watch it, but I still love him and this pic cracks me up:
Desperate Housewives. Wow, they really killed Edie off. I thought it was a pretty sweet farewell. Sort of reminded me of the episode when the handyman died but eh still fun. And I love that they didn’t sugarcoat her personality either, true Edie form.
Brothers and Sisters. Love. This. Show. For starters, Ryan needs to leave. He’s ridiculous. I can’t stand him. I love that Sarah hooked up with a temp, because man he was hot and that was hilarious. And umm Tommy, figure your stuff out already, oh wait not going to happen, dumb write off. Boo.
Greek. Awwww Ashley likes a boy. A cute boy. And Rusty likes a girl. A cute girl. Seriously this show is so mushy I freakin love it.
Top Model. Oh London I liked you, I really did. But it was so obvious you were getting kicked off with your “weight loss” issues and what not. Ugh. Ridiculous. But man the recap is funny, so check it out.
10 Things I Hate About You. Remember the movie? Of course you do. It’s aweosme. But apparently ABC Family wants to turn it into a TV show. Heck they don’t want to, they are! This summer! I think I veto this idea and I will not be watching it. I mean really. No ABC Family, No!
- And um not a whoooole lot else happening in Hollywood this week. Britney Spears had a concert or two, Josh Kelley and Ryan Cabrera are twittering like crazy and I’m still bummed their show isn’t in LA, Perez went on Larry King about the Miss California show down or whatever it’s being called and Madonna fell off a horse. Anything else? Umm. No idea.
- Today’s WTF story we have a mom and daughter duo that I in no way want to be like. The mom has spent over $15,000 in surgery to look more like her daughter. Umm creepy? Very creepy? Ah yes. It’s almost like Linda and Brooke Hogan but creepier. I’m not even posting their pic but you can get the full story here, enjoy the creep factor.
Anything I missed today? Let me know.