Yesterday was incredibly busy at work my brain got fried. Not even kidding, I’m pretty sure I heard it fizzle a couple times throughout the day. Because of this, I spent most of last night envisioning all of the things I have to look forward to this weekend…
- Getting my hair chopped on Saturday. I want it short like I usually go and I figured why not do it before my birthday, bring in 25 looking at least a little different.
- Not falling. I’ve made it since Sunday without toppling over my own feet again and I’m confident I can make it through the weekend.
- A possible movie outing? I get the shakes if I don’t go at least twice a month. :)
- Going to Dana Point with my mom, my godmother and some of their friends. The weather should be lovely and it’ll be fun to hang with the ladies.
- Wine. I plan on drinking it. Hopefully that doesn’t affect my plan of not falling.
- Cleaning the apartment. Yeah I may be a crazy person, but I sincerely like cleaning and getting the place all spic and span. Maybe toss in a Target run or a Costco jaunt and it’ll be perfect. Or even Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I don’t know if we’ll have enough time.
- A potential pedicure and manicure.
- Dress shopping. Birthday dress shopping to be exact. Yes I did already order one online but I want to have a backup in case I don’t love it. I am a weirdo.
- Spending some down time with Matt. No agenda nights are the best.
And what are you looking forward to this weekend?