And we’re back to the regularly scheduled programing. On this fine Thursday I bring you the ins and outs the yays and nays and the hollas of Hollywood (minus the Oscar noms because I’m writing this a day early), so sit back, grab a mimosa and we’re good to go:
- Fist of all, without further adieu let’s get to that Super Bowl giveaway winner…..drumroll please…….
Julie Q from the JQ Lounge
Matt picked the lucky name out of a hat, I would have taken pictures but alas I forgot. Anyhoo, Julie Q who even though her Pats aren’t in it to win it this year, still gets to celebrate in style.
Thanks so much to everyone that entered and thanks to Tara and Pepsi for sponsoring the giveaway!
- And for this week’s cute bebeness we have kids. I know I said bebes, but these girls are kids and are super cute and it’s only appropriate that they get the top spot this week….Sasha and Malia Obama. Seriously they are so cute and looked adorable at the inauguration.
- Also in cute bebeness we have another newcomer that actually is a bebe, little Levi McConaughey. Seriously he’s just a little cutie pie. And hey for all you guy readers his mom is pretty hot too, and only 25, what the eff?! She’s only a year older than me, crazy pants. Anyhoo, moving on. Levi is a cutie.
- In Oh-my-goodness-I-Love-Ellen news, Ellen decided to test out the latest fashion trend on her show….a hat similar to the one Aretha Franklin wore to the inauguration, and I must say, it looks divine, haha:
- And in I-heart-you-where-have-you-been-hiding news, two celeb guys who I used to freaking love have emerged from the depths of somewhere to have their pictures taken just so I can post them here, aren’t you excited??
Bachelor numero uno is the one and only Paul Walker. I mean how can you not love him, he was in Varsity Blues and The Fast and the Furious for crimenys sake!? Yeah that and my sister still loves him and is determined to meet him eventually so I thought I’d post a picture of him all scruffly and shirtless at the beach because that’s what nice sisters do:
And Bachelor numero two we have the man behind a song that I played on repeat more times than my ipod could count, no not Craig David…but Ryan Cabrera! And ohmyfreakinggoodness he looks good again! I was never totally sold on his long locks and facial hair but I oh so love how he’s looking now. If only he’d have another concert here that I could go to, yeah that’d be awesome:
- In other hottie mchotterson news, Joshua Jackson was seen perusing the streets of Toronto in the funniest most adorable sweater jacket thing ever. Seriously I just want to snuggle him, then ask him to round up some friends and do the Flying V. Not too much to ask right? haha.
- And in TV news….
How I Met Your Mother. I know I say it all the time, but if you aren’t watching this show you are definitely missing out. Monday’s ep was so cute, I love Marshall and Lily and their adorable quirks, seriously I want to be like Marshall and Lily.
CSI: Oh wow. What a way to end Grissom’s career in Vegas. Such a good episode. The killers were so damn creepy I got chills down my spine. But props to Lawrence Fishburne for stepping in and meshing with the group pretty well. And the ending, oh the ending, so great.
Desperate Housewives. I thought this week’s episode was so cute and it was fun to look back on the ladies of Wisteria in yet another flashback. And Eli was such a nice ole guy, I thought it was cute to see how he changed each of the ladies lives for the better.
Grey’s Anatomy. Two points to my Momma McDreamy. Seriously, I thought she did a great job stirring things up at Seattle Grace. And ohmygosh I pretty much squeeeeeed when Cristina and Dr. Owen had their shower rendezevous and how nervous he was, so cute.
- And today’s WTF story goes to the biggest dbag I have ever heard of (well besides Spencer of course)…but apparently this kid was at home playing his Xbox and his mom called him down for dinner and he didn’t listen so she unplugged his Xbox. He was so upset he slapped her arm and threw a taco at her, a taco! So yeah naturally she had him thrown in jail, haha. Seriously what is going on in America.
- And lastly for today’s post. Heath, even though I didn’t know you, I still miss you. And congrats on the Oscar nomination :)
And that my friends is the Hollywoooood scoop of the week. Anything I missed?