Thursday? Already? Why thank you I’ll take it! And since it’s Thursday which sort of sounds like Tuesday, but not really, I thought I’d take today’s post to write about what else is going on in Hollywood, besides the Golden Globes hoopla that took over this week’s Hollywood spot. So are you ready? Well grab your Voss water, sit back and enjoy:
- In this week’s cute bebeness we have the ever adorable new big sister Violet who is proudly displaying her new role in the family:
- In other cute bebeness we have mini-Marcias! Seriously Marcia Cross’ girls are just so happy and cute, they should really have a play date with Violet soon, it’d be the happiest play date ever:
- Know who else is precious and cute and swoon worthy and one of my favorites? Joshua Jackson! Seriously I heart him and Fringe is coming back next week and I’m excited because really, I just love seeing him so frequently now, it’s awesome. Now all I have to do is meet him finally. Goal for ’09: Meet Joshua Jackson. Now that would be sweet.
Oh and check out this interview of him talking all about Fringe, so exciting, woo.
- In other faves/ I-can’t-stop-talking-Twilight news, apparently some of the big wigs at Summit weren’t too pleased when Rob Pattinson cut his hair last month and he got in trouble, haha. Seriously people? Seriously? New Moon isn’t even filming yet, give the guy a break and let him cut his hair. I personally think he looks good either way.
- Speaking of my faves, because it’s my blog and I can do that, apparently Kate Winslet was on Oprah and Oprah confessed to loving Kate’s boobs…because they’re real, haha. I don’t know if this is awkward or hilarious or both, but I heart Kate no matter what. And we both have real boobs and our names are Kate, so basically we should be BFFs now. Call me Kate? :)
- In movie news, I’m still slacking. I mean really how have I not seen The Reader, Revolutionary Road, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button or Milk. I must see all of those before the Oscar’s (which is February 22nd in case you were curious).
But as for a movie I do not in any way shape or form plan on seeing unless someone pays for my ticket, is the new Karate Kid remake will Jaaden Smith and most recently rumored…Jackie Chan as Mr. Miagi. Ummmm No thank you. Why are you people messing with a classic?! I mean first Footloose and now this!? Stop it and you stop it now!
- In TV news….
CSI: Not that I ever talk about this show on here, but I’ve been a fan for years. I love it. It’s awesome. I love the characters and love the show and the special effects and everything. And tonight is William Petersen’s last episode, so sad. CSI: just won’t be the same without the bug-loving-wise-crackin Gil Grissom. Hopefully Lawrence Fishburne will do a good job taking over and the show will continue to be awesome, woo. Oh but I do know the show will have some schnazzy guest stars, well at least one, Taylor Swift, she was spotted on set for an upcoming episode, fun times.
Grey’s Anatomy. Well speaking of cast members leaving, apparently Grey’s just can’t hold onto people lately. Melissa George (aka Meredith’s crazy friend) is peacing out of Seattle Grace. Is it bad that I’m sort of okay with that though? Her character sort of bugged me anyways. I’m just glad Dr. Owen is staying because him and Yang are amazing right now. And Sloane and little Grey?! Ah! What is going on in this hospital?! And seriously Shonda, Denny is dead. Or did you forget that you wrote that two seasons ago? He’s dead, let it go. Kthnxbai.
Law and Order: SVU. Okay so I’ve been a bad fan and am just now catching up on episodes but that’s not what’s making news about the show. Apparently Oliv….er Mariska Hargitay is suffering from a collapsed lung! She will still be able to tape episodes of the show but she will also be spending a lot of time recuperating. Speedy recovery Mariska, Eliot needs you!
How I Met Your Mother. If you aren’t watching this show then you are missing out? Seriously I love it. And if you want to catch up, Lifetime is airing episodes starting from Season 1, so get to it! And this week’s episode was pretty funny and cute and sort of reminded me of the beginning of the Pacey/Joey days. And Barney, oh Barney, I heart you.
Speaking of NPH. Did you see him host SNL? I actually still have it on my DVR to catch up on, but I saw a clip of his opening and I couldn’t stop laughing, seriously he’s awesome.
The City. Umm. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t watch this week’s episode yet, so check Working Girl’s blog for a pretty accurate update, seriously seems like I haven’t missed much. Oh Whitney.
- And finally in today’s WTF news I have two little tidbits to make you go “huh?”. One. Ryan Seacrest. On American Idol on Tuesday he tried to high five a blind contestant. Oh Ryan, Ryan, you made Paula look normal on that show. Oy.
And the second WTF of today comes from this gem:
I really have no words for this one…except…WTF?!
Anyhoo that’s all I got today folks, any Hollywood scoop I missed?
Hope you’re revving up for the weekend like I am, one day away! Woot!