My goodness it’s Tuesday already, and you know what that means….Hollywoooooood day! So why delay, here we go:
- This week’s cute bebes come from Marcia Cross’s adorable twins, Eden and Savannah. Seriously they are always so adorable and happy and running around, I love it:
- And yeah I really can’t help it, I think Violet Affleck is just so dang cute and always so smiley it makes me smile and I can’t wait for the Garner-Affleck family to add their fourth member. So yeah, this week’s other cute bebe is my fave of faves, little Vi:
- Oh and speaking of the bebes Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell welcomed their twin girls on the 28th. Oh and did they welcome them alright, by giving them names that Bronx Mowgli Wentz may even be happy about… Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip. Oh goodness.
- However, in sad celebrity kid news, in case you didn’t happen to hear, John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s sixteen year old son died on January 2nd due to his seizure disorder. So, so sad.
- In other non-kid and funny news, turns out a major hacker was loose in the Twittersphere yesterday. Brittany Spears account as well as Fox News were victims to some ridiculous and pretty funny tweets. Now I’m not going to post them here because they’re a bit much for my blog but check here and here to get a good laugh.
- In Twilightness, Rob Pattinson is still hot:
- In TV news….
The City. Oh good gracious. Why did I start watching this mess? I heart Whitney, that’s why. This show is all sorts of dramas and guy tiffs and snobby girls, my goodness it’s ridiculous. And is it just me or does Whit’s guy sort of act/behave/look like Justin Bobby? Maybe not as much of a dbag, but sort of annoying. And Olivia, good granny that woman and the Manolo shoe event, such a snob. I can’t really stand her. I hope this season doesn’t overload my drama intake because I can really only handle so much. But Whit, I heart you, so make it good. Sweet, thanks.
Daddy’s Girls. So yeah I sort of got suckered into watching this because it was after the City, and because I sort of secretly love Run’s House. The girls crack me up, I was laughing so hard when they saw the sign for mountain lions and Angela was on the phone with Run, haha. Oh goodness I don’t need another show to watch.
SNL. The new year of episodes is coming this weekend and who is hosting??? None other than my fave Neil Patrick Harris! Ah. Love. My DVR is already set as should yours :)
- And in some movie recap news…
Slumdog Millionaire. I saw it last Tuesday and after reading the book I was a little skeptical, but I did end up loving it. Although a lot of it is different than the book, the overall story of overcoming oppression and perseverance. The movie is just so heartwarming and awe inspiring and I definitely recommend checking it out.
Bedtime Stories. Cute movie. So cute actually. I really enjoyed it and my little brother was laughing through the whole thing. Seriously, if you want some good kiddy entertainment I say you go watch this one.
- And today’s WTF news is actually sort of a happy one, sort of. A Connecticut man who bought Lotto tickets every week, died shortly after buying his week’s tickets. However, when his wife later went to redeem them turns out one of the tickets was worth 10 million dollars!!! Talk about a good gift to leave your family with, haha.
And that everyone is the week’s news in Hollywood, wonder what will happen next???