It’s Christmas week here at gorgeous footsteps in the sand… but that doesn’t mean there isn’t any fabulous Hollywood news to share. And here we goooooo:
- This week’s cute bebe comes from little Kingston Rossdale in all of his Christmassy wonderousness. Seriously his apron is so freakin adorable and he is just so dang precious:
- And today’s other cute celeb baby comes from the oh so adorable Suri Cruise checkin out some books before Christmas and rockin one adorable headband:
- Alert the media! Stop the press! Rob Pattinson chopped off his lovely locks of gorgeousness and showed a hot new do. I sort of love it. He’s just so good looking, ow ow.
- In music news I feel like I’m behind the times on this one but over the weekend I heard a rock remix version of Ginuwine’s “Pony” and I freaking love it. Apparently it’s by Hot Little Pony and I recommend checkin it out.
- In TV news check out the Home for the Holidays special that’s airing on CBS tonight at 8, which raises adoption awareness. Hosted by Faith Hill with appearances by some of my faves, including Galinda…er Kristen Chenoweth, Home for the Holidays is all about brining Christmas cheer to kids in need of homes. I love it.
- In cool blogger/TV news, Johanna won Stylista! Now for anyone that used to read her blog knows that she was all about fashion and that she was pretty much awesome. And after watching the show I liked her so much more because she was the only person on it without major drama and back stabbing tendencies and truly loved fashion. So anyhoo, congrats to Johanna and hopefully she’ll come back to the blogging world now that she’s hit the big time at Elle.
- Although most TV shows are on hiatus, we still have the Hills to keep us going…
The Hills. Oh. My. God. Justin Bobby is the biggest dbag ever. Seriously I can’t really decide who I detest more, him or Spencer, eck. However Chris did make the great point that having those dbags on the show, normal guys (like Matt for example) come off a million times better. And Heidi has absolutely no brains whatsoever. And her reconciliation with Lauren was the most ridiculous piece of trash TV I’ve ever seen. Why do I even watch this show?? Why!? Why? Ooooh but the twist of it all, Heidi and Spencer really didn’t get married?!?! Especially since the told every news source that would listen that they actually tied the knot. Ah! Why do I care?!?!
Oh well we all know I’ll still watch next season and I’m getting my DVR ready for The City starting next Monday….oy.
- Oh I guess what could be my WTF news of the day but also some TV news but also in the “OMG tie this woman’s tubes” news, Michelle Duggar gave birth to her eighteenth child! Yeah you read that right, eighteen! Seriously these people don’t know when to stop because apparently they’re already talking about number nineteen, ack!
- Anyhoo, today’s really WTF/ sort of cute news comes from Pete the purple squirrel. Yes you read that right, little Pete really is purple.
No one really knows how he got to be purple, guesses are that he ate something that has changed his skin, but he really is adorable.
And that my friends is the news of Hollywood. Anything I left out? Feel free to add it in the comments.