Why hello there Hollywood Tuesday? Welcome back. Try the scotch, I hear it’s awesome. (yeah I have no idea what that means). Anyhoo, here goes the best of the best of Hollyweiiird:
- The cutest of the cute, my favoritest of the favorites of Hollywood bebes, little Violet Affleck turned three yesterday! Happy Birthday Violet! Seriously she is so cute and I know she’ll make a great big sister.
such a smiley kid :)
- In other cute bebe news, little Harlow Madden is becoming such an adorable little kid. I mean how precious is this pic of her chewing on her giraffe with mom:
- In sort of bebe news but not bebe news, more just cute and funny news. David Beckham took his boys to the Laker game over the weekend and little Cruz decided to show off his infamous breakdancing moves again and really this kid has skills:
- Moving on from all the cute bebes and to music news….Britney. Need I say more? The girl is back! And even if she did lip sync her most recent performances she still looked great. She also has a new interview in Glamour and I have her MTV Documentary thingy on my DVR ready to watch eventually. So needless to say I’m ready for some Britney. And on top of it all today’s her birthday and her new CD, Circus, is out in stores! Holla.
- In movie news, apparently the set of the new Guy Ritchie movie, Sherlock Holmes, is “cursed.” First Robert Downey Jr. got knocked out in a fight scene, then a tanker blew up on a set, man I don’t think I would wait around to see what would happen next. I guess this is what happens when you piss of Madonna, haha. I kid, I kid.
- Now I know I said I finished Breaking Dawn, meaning I finished reading the Twilight series, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop talking about it just quite yet. Last week I talked about Rob Pattinson on Tyra’s show and how he bit her, well the episode aired Friday and oh my. Well one, Tyra is a ridiculous interviewer and my English accent is better than hers. And two, Taylor is such a cutie pie, but I still have a crush on Rob. You can watch the interview with them here and here.
Oh and how could I post without putting up a picture of Rob, who’s on the newest cover on Entertainment Weekly:
- And onto TV news….
Scrubs. Did you know Scrubs is coming back next January on ABC? I’m sort of excited to see what they do in the final season. Oh, oh and on top of that Courteney Cox Arquette is stepping in as the new chief, I’m curious to see her step in at a comedy again. Woo.
Desperate Housewives. Creepy Dave, you stop it and you stop it now! He is freaking me out. And ah! I knew that Porter would get the blame for the fire. Oh and how cute are Gabi and Carlos these days? Seriously I think I let out a couple “awwwww” during their cute moments together.
Law and Order: SVU. Oh man last week’s episode was intense. Brenda Blethyn was so convincing you seriously felt bad for her character the whole episode. And Olivia did such a good job in the episode too, seriously I love this show.
The Hills. Why do I watch this show? I ask myself this every week, yet I continue to watch, haha. Speidi and their horrendousness make me want to vom. That is all.
- And today’s WTF news come from Wal-mart. In case you missed it a poor worker died at Wal-Mart on Black Friday after the crowds trampled him down. Seriously I thought the crowds at the Twilight signings were ridiculous, but man this is insane. People dying on Black Friday!?! Ah! WTF for real people!
and that my friends is today’s Hollywood news, woo. Anything I left out?