Ooh my Hollywood. So I apologize if this post isn’t chock full of all the best of the best of Hollywood, you’d think with having the day off yesterday that I’d have more time to blog (and read blogs!) but alas that was not the case and so I don’t know if I’m completely caught up on the know. Anyhoo here goes….
- This week’s cute bebes are accompanied by their even cuter dads, I mean really, these children were destined to be adorable:
Christian Bale and his daughter Emmelineall the Beckham boys at a Laker Game
Aren’t they all just so dang cute?! Love it.
- In big time music news two things have happened. One. TRL has officially shut down and is no longer. MTV had a big to do for the last show on Music Television that actually played snippets of music. I must say I am a wee bit sad even though it’s not like I watched it any more, but I did get in the audience back in the day when Mr. Mariah Carey was hosting and it was pretty fun. Oh well, so long music videos!
And two. Apparently some twat decided to leak Britney Spear’s newest CD, Circus, this weekend. Her CD isn’t supposed to come out for two more weeks so it sort of stinks that it’s been leaked so early. Has anyone heard it yet? Is it good? I’m slightly curious and definitely still rooting for a kick ass comeback.
- In other music news, one of my faves Josh Kelley is performing tomorrow at the Hotel Cafe and if anyone would like to go with me I’d love the company :)
Oh and if you have no idea who he is, he’s married to Katherine Heigl….still doesn’t mean anything, check out his Myspace. Woo.
- Other favorites news….Twilight. Did you know it’s coming out in theaters this Friday? Did I mention that already? Haha. But no really, I started Breaking Dawn yesterday and I’m liking it already and I’m definitely curious to see where it’s going. But really, the movie. This weekend. Wahoo.
- Hey guy readers, I didn’t forget about you. Here’s the oh so hot Heidi Klum at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show this past weekend, seriously if I was a guy I’d have a crush on her:
- And from Heidi we go to some tranny fabulousness. Remember Isis from Top Model? How could you forget her, she’s the first tranny on the show! Anyhoo, Ty Ty, being the angel that she is, surprised Isis on her show by offering to pay for and arrange her sex change operation. Now I agree that is one awesome gift since the operation is apparently thirty five thousand or something like that, but just know that Tyra will bring up this act of kindness any chance she gets. Oh I love the crazy Ty. But congrats Isis!
- In other TV news…
Umm actually there is too much TV to talk about without making this post even longer so I’ll save it for later. Just know that all my shows are pretty great, the Hills folks are for sure doing a season five and Steven Weber is officially everywhere!
- And lastly today’s WTF news comes from a man and his invention….a vibrating toilet seat. Yeah I’ll just let that one settle. Everyone wants some vibration to get them going in the morning right? Haha, wow, just wow.
And that’s what’s happening in Hollwoooood? Anything I missed?