So as you can tell today’s Hollywood post is late in the making. It’s late primarily due to the fact that I spent all of yesterday cooped up at home due to yet another sick day. My poor body just doesn’t understand the concept of getting healthy apparently.
So yeah, today’s post is late, short and lacking in awesomenes, and I apologize. But here goes:
- In the cute bebe department comes my most favorite family in Hollywood, the Affleck Garners and cutie patootey Violet:
- For today’s hottness I present you with Mr. Hugh Jackman, who turned 40 yesterday. Seriously, the man is delectable and I love it….le swoon:
Seriously I can’t wait to see him in Wolverine, I hope it’s better than XMen3 but just as awesome as XMen2, ooooooboy.
- In other movie news, apparently Beverly Hills Chihuahua got number one at the box office for the second week in a row. Oy. This really is the slump of the movies when a talking dog movie can get number one. In unrelated movie news, Don Cheadle has replaced Terrance Howard in the sequel to one of the summer’s biggest movies, Iron Man. Apparently there were some financial disputes with Terrance and the bigwigs….yeahhhh I don’t really mind, Don Cheadle is a much better actor anyhoo.
- Speaking of new movies, have you guys seen the newest trailer for Twilight? Now I haven’t read the books or anything, but I definitely want to see this flick. I’m a sucker for a good vampire movie (heck I own Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie) every now and then and I am just so intrigued by this movie.
- In music news, the comeback girl herself, Miss Britney Spears released the video for her newest single “Womanizer” and I must say, it’s pretty hawt. Seriously Brit Brit hasn’t looked this good in a long time and it’s so nice to see her back to her poptart ways, good job Brit.
- And on to TV we go….
The Hills. WTF. Why do I watch this madness? I swear watching this show while sick is not good simply because Spencer makes me want to vom every time I see his face. Gah. Lauren was actually kind of nice/funny I thought, Audrina needs to get over Justin Bobby/I can’t believe they skinny dipped and showed it on the show (my eyes, my eyes!) and Heidi’s hair I’m convinced keeps getting blonder as she gets dumber (although I am glad she called out Spencer when he crashed at Stephanie’s place for two months, what a turd).
Heroes. Oh boy. So I said before that the show was getting confusing, but alas I think I am finally getting a hold of things and man I am loving some of the twists. At the end of last nights episode I seriously let out an “Ah ha!” when I figured out some big plot twist (with the help of Matt), haha. So ultimately my initial fear of the show getting too ahead of itself has resided and I am loving it yet again.
How I Met Your Mother. “Arthritis High Five!” Haha, yeah I laughed out loud at Barney the whole time. Heart him.
- For today’s WTF news comes sadness in the world of cookies and sweets. Apparently Mother’s Cookies, the makers of the most delicious Circus Animals Cookies ever, have filed bankruptcy and are closing down, no longer making the most delicious cookies ever! Blasphemy! I am going to the store right now to buy as many cookies as I can.
And that my friends is all I have today. Did I miss anything?
And I promise to make it over to your blogs soon, this whole sick thing has really put a damper on things and put me behind in work quite a bit, boo.