So for a while now I’ve been getting emails from the Universe (thanks to the lovely Jenn who told me about the site) and I love it. It’s always nice to get random ass emails that are sort of like horoscopes, but sort of not that are always entertaining. Well today’s I especially liked and felt like sharing. So this is what the Universe had to say to me today:
And that’s just for the stuff you’ve already done!
You’re a supa-star,
In other news… I’m going to BlogHer in a week! A week I say! I don’t know where the time has gone, but man am I excited. However I am primarily going for work (since it’s my job that’s sending me) but that doesn’t mean I can’t have fun and hang out with some of the fabulous bloggers that are going to be there. Seriously, I am pumped. But I also have some questions. I’ve been reading up on various BlogHer articles and posts and other people’s blogs about what to expect and what’s going on but I still have some unanswered questions from anyone going or who has gone before, enlighten me please…pretty please?
- Do people go to all three Break out sessions? I have found one for each time but I just don’t know how overwhelming that might be? Granted it’d probably be useful too?
- Computer or not to computer? Will you be bringing your trusty laptop to the sessions? Or sticking to good ole paper and pens? I can’t decide. I’m definitely bringing my computer just don’t know if to sessions or not?
- Is there even time to go out in San Fransico? It seems like there’s so much to do I won’t even want to explore the city a bit.
- How are you getting from the airport to the hotel? I’m just considering taxi because I’m pretty bad at maps and public transportation, but we’ll see, what do you think?
- How the crap do I even find the bloggers I know that are going to be there? Will I be creepy if I stare at nametags until I recognize one I know? (I won’t be doing that, haha).
Well I guess that’s really all the questions I have. The BlogHer guide and website are pretty useful as are some other blogs, so I guess I’ll be okay. But let me know what you think.
Anyhoo, I’m off for the weekend. Matt graduates tomorrow so of course I have to be there (weeee!). So check back in for one fabuuuuulous guest blogger and have a most kickass weekend :)